test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
xPetrCechx

21. Davide Zappacosta

Started by xPetrCechx,

108 posts in this topic
12 hours ago, Lordabas said:

Zappacosta videos are all of him crossing the ball and making excellent moves from the byeline, concerned there is no clip of him defending

He is Italian I am sure he would be able to defend. I hope he comes good as I am very concerned about Mosses's final touch. He has been extremely poor in final delivery and most importantly his shots on goal have not been executed well enough. Who knows we may luck out like Alonso

kellzfresh likes this

17 hours ago, Lordabas said:

Zappacosta videos are all of him crossing the ball and making excellent moves from the byeline, concerned there is no clip of him defending

Nah he is a natural defender, I have little worries on that side. I am more interested to know how he fare one on one, because he will have plenty of opportunity doing to do so 

Not the best debut for him. Looked pretty nervous on the ball. Clearly hasn't gelled yet with the team but can only do so with more playing minutes. Hopefully he gets just that midweek in the CL.

Blue-in-me-Veins likes this

He looked quick and sharp even though he was unlucky whenever he touched the ball. But an alternative to Moses is always welcome. Even though Moses was ok today. 

On 07/09/2017 at 8:55 AM, Lordabas said:

Watch that video mate 

19 hours ago, CHOULO19 said:

Not the best debut for him. Looked pretty nervous on the ball. Clearly hasn't gelled yet with the team but can only do so with more playing minutes. Hopefully he gets just that midweek in the CL.

No way he could gell yet he was on international duty when we signed him, depending on his well can't even say return to the club suppose its his arrival, how many sessions has he had probably has no idea how we play how are players play or even all there names yet haha.

His first start for Chelsea, his first appearance at the Bridge, his first taste of European football and he comes up with such a cracker. Stunning, whether he meant it or not.

Kind of reminds me of Oscar's beauty against Juve - also a stunner in the first group stage game.

His style of play reminds me of Ivanovic. He will be a great upgrade over Moses for sure, smarter in the final third and a natural defender.

RoyalBlues likes this

Still yet to convince defensively but offensively, he looks pretty good and if he continues making those off the ball runs, reckon he'll get a few goals from Fabregas' or someone else's pass.

53 minutes ago, Jason said:

Still yet to convince defensively but offensively, he looks pretty good and if he continues making those off the ball runs, reckon he'll get a few goals from Fabregas' or someone else' pass.

Agreed, especially with the bolded. He looked very shaky in his challenges/defending the very few moments he was asked to do so. 

But like you said, I think he might contribute more goals/assists, and become a genuine attacking force.  

TBH I've had enough of Moses and his inability to affect the game going forward when he's supposed to be the natural winger! His fake cross, inside-outside, then cross and hit the first man has reached peak status for me. 

Leif likes this

What a cracker.... Amazing run and even more amazing shot for his goal. I love this goal. And when you think it's his 1st start for Chelsea :D
He had a good match, but let's say the opposition didn't require a lot.

the wes likes this