Adama Traore

NiclasCFC

He is so fast in his highlight videos it feels like they put him on fast forward and everyone else on slow motion. It is unbelievable. I know nothing of him other than him potentially being the fastest man alive and being ex barca youth. Don't really see where he fits on our roster, especially at that price. But the kid in me wouldn't be upset to see the human flash in chelsea blue. 

Super fast player who has poor finishing... Salah 2.0 is that you? [emoji3]

43 goals and counting says otherwise. 🤣

The guy's living off the fact he came from La Masia.

15 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Sorry but Ryan Sessengon and Ruben Neves are the only players in that division we should seriously be looking at.

So a 17 year old and 21 year old? How about we use our youth system instead? Ruben Loftus Cheek, Mason Mount, Hudson-Odoi, Reece James. There's four names we should seriously be looking at giving squad places. 

3 hours ago, akgw13 said:

He is so fast in his highlight videos it feels like they put him on fast forward and everyone else on slow motion. It is unbelievable. I know nothing of him other than him potentially being the fastest man alive and being ex barca youth. Don't really see where he fits on our roster, especially at that price. But the kid in me wouldn't be upset to see the human flash in chelsea blue. 

get rid of Zappacosta and use him in tandem with Moses.

58 minutes ago, It's too big said:

So a 17 year old and 21 year old? How about we use our youth system instead? Ruben Loftus Cheek,

When is he not considered a youth? The fella is 22.

Im really still unsure about him. Still looks very clumsy to me.

29 minutes ago, Thor said:

What position has he been playing as of late? Still out on the wing? 

Seems hes Right Forward and then whichever side needs a sub. But must be something to the 8 out of last 10 games MoTM.

5af1d1ecc53fc_Adama_Traor_Football_Statistics_WhoScored.com_-_2018-05-08_17_30.thumb.jpg.85b532b639d50e72c8d11dbe618c3f0d.jpg

1 hour ago, It's too big said:

So a 17 year old and 21 year old? How about we use our youth system instead? Ruben Loftus Cheek, Mason Mount, Hudson-Odoi, Reece James. There's four names we should seriously be looking at giving squad places. 

Perhaps but I have known about Neves since he broke through at Porto and he will be an unbelievable MF player if he keeps playing regularly in the next few years. Sessengon is 17 and has scored between 10-15 goals as a LB/LW. I don’t think we have many 17 year olds as good as him. And if we don’t get him somebody else will and we will wondering why we didn’t go for him 3 or 4 years down the line.

RLC is still nowhere near proven enough at the top level (fitness is still very questionable for a professional as well) and will undoubtedly go on loan again as will Mount undoubtedly (Ajax are really keen and I think a season there in a better team than Vitesse playing every week at a club renowned for bringing on young players would be daft to ignore for him to play 5-10 games here over the case of a 40-50 game season). In the case of RLC he has played under how many managers here and two at palace and he still doesn’t have an actual settled position, he’s played as a CM/DM under Jose here, as a 10 under Jose.. as a second striker/inside forward under Conte, a CM under de Boer and a winger under Roy Hodgson. How somebody who nobody seems to know his actual best position is going to be a regular here next season is beyond me. Also 2 goals and 3 PL assists, let’s be reasonable. 

Hudson Odoi hopefully will break the mould and get a chance, he’s a top talent and has been doing well all season but again remains to be seen our record with youth is terrible. 

44 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Perhaps but I have known about Neves since he broke through at Porto and he will be an unbelievable MF player if he keeps playing regularly in the next few years. Sessengon is 17 and has scored between 10-15 goals as a LB/LW. I don’t think we have many 17 year olds as good as him. And if we don’t get him somebody else will and we will wondering why we didn’t go for him 3 or 4 years down the line.

RLC is still nowhere near proven enough at the top level (fitness is still very questionable for a professional as well) and will undoubtedly go on loan again as will Mount undoubtedly (Ajax are really keen and I think a season there in a better team than Vitesse playing every week at a club renowned for bringing on young players would be daft to ignore for him to play 5-10 games here over the case of a 40-50 game season). In the case of RLC he has played under how many managers here and two at palace and he still doesn’t have an actual settled position, he’s played as a CM/DM under Jose here, as a 10 under Jose.. as a second striker/inside forward under Conte, a CM under de Boer and a winger under Roy Hodgson. How somebody who nobody seems to know his actual best position is going to be a regular here next season is beyond me. Also 2 goals and 3 PL assists, let’s be reasonable. 

Hudson Odoi hopefully will break the mould and get a chance, he’s a top talent and has been doing well all season but again remains to be seen our record with youth is terrible. 

we need players who have elite talent... Adama has his warts but in terms of what he does well? there is no question that he has elite level talent. 

2 hours ago, Unionjack said:

When is he not considered a youth? The fella is 22.

Im really still unsure about him. Still looks very clumsy to me.

Seems hes Right Forward and then whichever side needs a sub. But must be something to the 8 out of last 10 games MoTM.

5af1d1ecc53fc_Adama_Traor_Football_Statistics_WhoScored.com_-_2018-05-08_17_30.thumb.jpg.85b532b639d50e72c8d11dbe618c3f0d.jpg

I notice on that whoscored page he nailed 10 assists for boro that's not bad 

4 hours ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

we need players who have elite talent... Adama has his warts but in terms of what he does well? there is no question that he has elite level talent. 

Honestly not convinced he’s elite one bit.

In a team who will have the ball most matches, I can’t see a place for somebody who’s main strengths is more or less being an outlet in a counter attacking team except perhaps playing him as a wing back but it looks nailed on Conte is off and likely that Sarri, who prefers a back 4, will take his place. 

Also he played in the PL and struggled a lot, fair enough he’s played more since then but a player who plays for Middlesborough won’t make the jump to Chelsea overnight and it would be a wrong move for both parties in my opinion. 

5 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Honestly not convinced he’s elite one bit.

In a team who will have the ball most matches, I can’t see a place for somebody who’s main strengths is more or less being an outlet in a counter attacking team except perhaps playing him as a wing back but it looks nailed on Conte is off and likely that Sarri, who prefers a back 4, will take his place. 

Also he played in the PL and struggled a lot, fair enough he’s played more since then but a player who plays for Middlesborough won’t make the jump to Chelsea overnight and it would be a wrong move for both parties in my opinion. 

He's a plan B off the bench... his pace, power and dribbling IS elite and can be utilized running at leggy defences.

And so what if he played in the PL before? the kid was 20? Its this short sided mind set that permeates throughout the club that is so nauseating. "If a young player doesn't impress immediately he's useless."

Did he have great performances in the prem? does that not warrant some merit considering his age?

15 hours ago, LAM09 said:

43 goals and counting says otherwise. 🤣

The guy's living off the fact he came from La Masia.

Haha, talking about Salah in Chelsea times :D We all saw raw potential but he didn't offer much other than pace :) 

Haha, talking about Salah in Chelsea times [emoji3] We all saw raw potential but he didn't offer much other than pace [emoji4] 
Didn't get much of a chance to play, which was evident. Traore is playing in the Championship for a reason

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You