Adama Traore

NiclasCFC

3 hours ago, Jason said:

We need to stop taking Conte as some sort of god who will turn every average player into a world class player.

And the irony about people championing for this signing is, they moan about us not giving our youngsters a chance but want us to sign young players from elsewhere.

I've only seen signs that he does get the best out of his players. But you cant get silk from a pigs ear as 'they' say.

And as far as buying ;youngsters' from elsewhere and maybe moan about some of ours then hell yeah - if they are better I'll take them from anywhere.

But personally speaking generally I would rather pay up more for a more complete finisher product with experience at the job hes doing.

I'd take him for next season. 

You guys are acting as if he will never improve. Fact is, at his age he is already one of the best dribbles in the world. All that needs to be improved is end product, and when you have better options on your team available, that will come too. 

No, he hasn't played for Barca, Real, Juventus or any other top team. Doesn't mean he isn't a diamond in the rough. How do you think some of the top clubs get these young prospects that turn into wonders? They take a chance. 

This kid has enormous potential. 

You guys are acting as if he will never improve. Fact is, at his age he is already one of the best dribbles in the world. All that needs to be improved is end product, and when you have better options on your team available, that will come too. 

No, he hasn't played for Barca, Real, Juventus or any other top team. Doesn't mean he isn't a diamond in the rough. How do you think some of the top clubs get these young prospects that turn into wonders? They take a chance. 

Barca let him go for a reason. We don't need to waste money on players that aren't ready to make an impact right now. I would prefer Musonda to fill that void till the summer and see how he does.

8 minutes ago, Thor said:

Chelsea is taking too many chances when it comes to buying :P Especially young *future* stars.

I like him. Overwhelming dribble, speed

He's already the top wing forward in the same age

Although he has a problem with decision, it can be improved. He is 20 years old.

If he grows well, we can have another Hazard. 

Even if we don't buy him, he will go to the big club one day.

I hope this will happen.

54 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Barca let him gone for a reason. We don't need to waste money on players that aren't ready to make an impact right now. I would prefer Musonda to fill that void till the summer and see how he does.

Barca also let go of Cesc, pique. Bellerin just to name a few.

Barca also let go of Cesc, pique. Bellerin just to name a few.

Can't compare players who never played for the first team to him.

They've given some players a chance to prove themselves and sold them as they didn't show enough (Bojan, G. dos Santos & Muniesa to name a few). [emoji6]

3 hours ago, Hybrid Angel said:

Forget about him, buy the Lemar guy from Monaco. He is a fantastic player, Massive upgrade over Pedro/Willian for me.

There's no way Monaco will sell him in January transfer window especially when Monaco are doing so well in their league 

6 hours ago, LAM09 said:

Barca let him go for a reason. We don't need to waste money on players that aren't ready to make an impact right now. I would prefer Musonda to fill that void till the summer and see how he does.

Don't be surprised if Conte plays Traore has wing back if we do sign him 

He is lightening quick, strong on the ball and is a damn good dribbler. I'm okay with this transfer, if he's only playing at wing-back position. Because his decision making in the final third of the pitch is disastrous. 

9 minutes ago, blueblood22 said:

don't think we will sign him but if we will do it, what Charly Musonda will think? it will kill his hope.

I think conte wants to use Traore has back up wing back for moses there's still hope for Musonda 

18 hours ago, LAM09 said:

I agree. If it's a choice between a largely ineffective player we'd have to buy, or one we already own, then let's stick with the one we've got.

23 hours ago, the wes said:

There's no way Monaco will sell him in January transfer window especially when Monaco are doing so well in their league 

All of a sudden Monaco have a few really good players. When they beat Spurs I was amused but surprised. Now that I've watched them a bit (because their players keep being linked with us) I'm no longer surprised at all. It's not really 'all of a sudden' of course. It's just that I wasn't aware of their quality.

14 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

All of a sudden Monaco have a few really good players. When they beat Spurs I was amused but surprised. Now that I've watched them a bit because their players keep being linked with us, I'm no longer surprised at all. It's not really 'all of a sudden' I suppose, just that I wasn't aware of their quality.

They have some cracking talent don't be surprise alot of clubs will try sign their players in the summer 

Finally chelsea spotted him i was hoping chelsea would be the first to attempt to get him than our rival especially Tottenham . not even Hazard draws that many players from their positions when he has the ball like Adama does. (Not comparable to hazard thou). i say let get him. only 20yrs can be better. since being eyed as a RWB it will be one of the best signings if he matures. or like a Marcelo kind of a defender. Many are complaining about his final third. i hate to break this to you Ola Aina aint half as good as Adama is as a back up and for Ivanovic dont even mention ,his days are past.

Reason why he might cut into the team even before Musonda is he has the strengh to hold onto the ball and thats what Conte likes thats why when conte first arrived a number of chelsea players had to gym to get the strengh he prefered and many still need to but not this guy.

Pple might think he is an overhype but i would prefer he be in chelsea that at Everton or Spurs, Mancity or United.

Many might not agree but after watching him against the top six teams in the EPL hell i wouldnt want Alonso or cahill or th whole chelsea back line to face such humilliation from him in another team. Many say he was rejected by barca, hate to break this to you too almost every barca rejected player whether academyor not can damn well fit into any other top side(applies to Real Madrid too)

I am a chelsea fan but most of our youth players can't cut this. :cig:

But must be played as a RWB only to fully optimise his use. we would like a player who can take the ball from out of defence like he does. i repeat not a hype.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You