• Willian (sub)
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Barbara said:

what if... and maybe that makes no sense, so help me,. What if in the future, not now, we move Zouma to defense, Azpili to midfield to play where Moses is playing (he's the one that has been showing the most signs of tiredness and I think he's been overachieving the most). We will have a taller defense, Azpili is much better than Moses defending, but it also means we depend more on our attacking trio. Of course,that would also be a stop gap.

Azpi is better than Moses in every aspect of the game. Days ago, despite playing as a CB, Azpi crossed the ball right in Costa's head, who scored the winner. I dont remember when Moses got a cross right this season.

2 minutes ago, Henrique said:

Azpi is better than Moses in every aspect of the game. Days ago, despite playing as a CB, Azpi crossed the ball right in Costa's head, who scored the winner. I dont remember when Moses got a cross right this season.

Good thing with Moses is that if we upgrade we can sell him for a good price now. 

Or he can be a good back up. 

5 minutes ago, Henrique said:

he definitely has the edge on pace, but with Pedro and Hazard in the side - and actually playing each on a different side of the pitch, Moses's pace is definitely overrated. I would rather have Azpili there. The big question is, where does Zouma stand now? We have no idea how he came back from injury after such a long time.

Just now, Barbara said:

he definitely has the edge on pace, but with Pedro and Hazard in the side - and actually playing each on a different side of the pitch, Moses's pace is definitely overrated. I would rather have Azpili there. The big question is, where does Zouma stand now? We have no idea how he came back from injury after such a long time.

Zouma is sitting on the bench ahead of Terry, so in training he must be doing good.

1 minute ago, Henrique said:

Zouma is sitting on the bench ahead of Terry, so in training he must be doing good.

as far as I know Terry is still injured. But I meant his conditions to actually be inserted in the team. For better or for worse, the defense isn't that bad... I don't know if Conte would dare to change now

God i hate Spurs so much, they are always fired up for this one, we really werent up for this one, this scenario was bound to happen sooner or later, we cant win every game and this is the wake up call we needed, that there is still a lot of work to be done, its up to Conte and the players to overturn this quickly, just a real pity we couldnt win today and go 8 points clear of Liverpool and more points ahead of the chasing pack. Fark, of all teams we had to play against at the start of the new year it just had to be them, fark this, im not gonna lie, i really wanted us to break that damn winning record and rub it in the face of Arsenal fans, oh well at least we tied it 😕, all our rival fans must be jumping up and down right now, specially Arsenal fans ( fark them ), it reminds me of 14/15 season when we lost there 5-3 at the beggining of January in 2015, and we went on to win the title, i really hope thats the case this time again, well see. Cheer up mates and goodluck for the next game, we are all together in this, better days will come, lets hope its just a minor blip along the road. Cheers and KTBFFH

It is a bad time to lose confidence (if we may say so), because all the other big teams are turning their A game. United have been winning, Spurs and Arsenal well have been spurs, and arsenal, City is winning games again.

Hopefully this is one of, Conte gets together with everyone and gives them a piece of his mind and gets them back on track.

14 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

God i hate Spurs so much, they are always fired up for this one, we really werent up for this one, this scenario was bound to happen sooner or later, we cant win every game and this is the wake up call we needed, that there is still a lot of work to be done, its up to Conte and the players to overturn this quickly, just a real pity we couldnt win today and go 8 points clear of Liverpool and more points ahead of the chasing pack. Fark, of all teams we had to play against at the start of the new year it just had to be them, fark this, im not gonna lie, i really wanted us to break that damn winning record and rub it in the face of Arsenal fans, oh well at least we tied it 😕, all our rival fans must be jumping up and down right now, specially Arsenal fans ( fark them ), it reminds me of 14/15 season when we lost there 5-3 at the beggining of January in 2015, and we went on to win the title, i really hope thats the case this time again, well see. Cheer up mates and goodluck for the next game, we are all together in this, better days will come, lets hope its just a minor blip along the road. Cheers and KTBFFH

Bayern, Barcelona, Madrid, even lesser teams like Dortmund and Juventus will take the Spurs team to the cleaners in their own backyard. They got humiliated by decent Champions league opposition in their group. It says a lot about our technical level and the technical level of the English league as a whole. 

Bayern, Barcelona, Madrid, even lesser teams like Dortmund and Juventus will take the Spurs team to the cleaners in their own backyard. They got humiliated by decent Champions league opposition in their group. It says a lot about our technical level and the technical level of the English league as a whole. 

Football in France, Italy, Spain and Germany is much purer than in England.

Hope that today was an incident. We still have to go to Anfield, Old Trafford but also Goodison Park and other difficult away games...and Arsenal and City at the Bridge. Play against those team as how we played against Spurs and bang there goes the top position.

Long way to go...

A very disappointing result, of course, however i knew that this would be a very tough game, bear in mind that London Chicken army have all the motives, grudges, revenge, and jealousy to bring us down in their own backyard. 

I regret the arguments between Costa and pedro, it just show how much frustated they were, hopefully Conte can calm the changing room as always, lads need to keep steady, focus, and confident, this was only our 3rd lose this season after a stunning winning run, we still have an adequate points gap with the teams below, and our team still can be much improved.

Keep Your chin up, and focus to the next game!

2 hours ago, Barbara said:

...Things didn't click today, we didn't play well and it made it look like they played much better than they actually did. They played much better in the first half at the Bridge...

Spot on.

2 hours ago, Barbara said:

...It must be said though that some players have been overachieving, and even playing only once a week, they are human beings and could be getting tired. Good thing January is a month we can rest a bit, especially as we are already out of LC and our FA Cup match is a nonfactor that I'm sure will figure more than half of the reserve team, if not nearly everyone...

I think we will need several starters against Peterborough. If we field a lineup consisting entirely of squad players, we will lose. Our squad team is never as strong as it really should be. Worse, it always manages to perform at a level which is less than the sum of its parts.

This is the ideal game to re-introduce Kurt, while Michy must play of course, along with Nat and JT if ready. We might expect to see Beggo, Willian and Fab but other places should be filled with starters. Anything else is dangerous and would make me nervous. 

2 hours ago, Pizy said:

So, so disappointing to concede 2 identical goals created by the same two players. They drew our CB's towards the ball and isolated our two shortest defenders. You just cannot allow a player with the passing ability of Eriksen yards of space at the edge of the box. You must close him down and deny him the cross.

Every team that play against us try to do that. Stoke try to isolate crouch against azpi,united did the same thing with ibra.