The TC Hall Of Fame

Steve

Lmao, Alex gets so.. serious, he's on a completely different wavelength it's incredible, may I suggest a pinch of salt..

Mwoaaaah :-) He's allright. Cynicism and sarcasm don't travel well through modems though - if I read the old posts correctly. In any direction :Goober:

Lmao, Alex gets so.. serious, he's on a completely different wavelength it's incredible, may I suggest a pinch of salt..

In all honesty Bro, you're just being ostracised, like you always have been (at least ever since I am here). Things went wild not because of you — more because people have blown things out of proportion and saw problems where there weren't any.

As you said yourself, anyone who takes an internet forum moderating role seriously is someone who has serious social problems.

As you said yourself, anyone who takes an internet forum moderating role seriously is someone who has serious social problems.

Pot calling the kettle black. It seems every post regardless of how tongue in cheek or frivolous has to be treated with 100% seriousness from yourself, with a spurious outlook. Completely different wavelengths..

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to present the Santiago and Bushman dialogue in the http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/15888-tv-revenue-revealed-blues-earned-l113m-in-1112-season/'>TV revenue revealed thread into the hall of fame. It's probably the only thing that's made me laugh today. It's also priceless how right from the start it evolved into a discussion about sperm.

I would like to present the Santiago and Bushman dialogue in the TV revenue revealed thread into the hall of fame. It's probably the only thing that's made me laugh today. It's also priceless how right from the start it evolved into a discussion about sperm.

That might as well be the most idiotic beginning of a thread.

I would like to present the Santiago and Bushman dialogue in the TV revenue revealed thread into the hall of fame. It's probably the only thing that's made me laugh today. It's also priceless how right from the start it evolved into a discussion about sperm.

That thread along with Bushman's comment towards the end (involving how he deals with Sperm) had me realize literally this whole fucking thing is a mistake and a big whole waste of time. Still funny though, especially being caught in the hall from the hall monitor. :lol:

Lmao their was one before where Ollie had an arguement with HNKS or Sam8 it was one of them two, and it was near near christmas, and Ollie had a sort of arguement with him then he just randomly kicked out and said 'I was gonna wish you a merry christmas but i hope you die a nice painful death tonight'

Like what the actual fuck lmao? I think Steve tried to get him suspended for that, but I look at the funny side of it, how the fuck can you go from saying I was going to wish you a merry christmas, just all randomly, then say but now i wish you a painful death. It's like he just randomly turned emo in a matter of a few seconds.

Lmao their was one before where Ollie had an arguement with HNKS or Sam8 it was one of them two, and it was near near christmas, and Ollie had a sort of arguement with him then he just randomly kicked out and said 'I was gonna wish you a merry christmas but i hope you die a nice painful death tonight'

Like what the actual fuck lmao? I think Steve tried to get him suspended for that, but I look at the funny side of it, how the fuck can you go from saying I was going to wish you a merry christmas, just all randomly, then say but now i wish you a painful death. It's like he just randomly turned emo in a matter of a few seconds.

I vaguely remember that, can't find it anymore though, probably got deleted.