test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jason

closed Chelsea v Man United

Started by Jason,

241 posts in this topic

Chelsea vs Manchester United
PRE-MATCH DISCUSSION AND LIVE CHAT

Diego+Costa+Chelsea+v+Leicester+City+Pre

2016/17 Premier League Match 9
23rd October, Sunday, 2016
Stamford Bridge
16:00 Kick Off (UK time)

We've already lost against Arsenal and Liverpool top side wise so be nice to start winning them with this one :D

Losing be shit espically at home..to Jose

Hopefully play more like yesterday and less like other games!

Chelseabluerising likes this

Mourinho will park the bus.
But we are closer to winning than draw, unless we start the giveaways again.

Only one person from the visiting side should be applauded and it's not Jose. Juan Mata deserves all the love and respect from us.. 

Jose on the other hand, wouldnt mind him being boo'd :cig:

Nonetheless, just like every single game (especially at home), we should expect to win. We have more prep and we play far better football than them when we're up for it. I just hope we don't collapse like we did in our previous "big games"

blueblood22 likes this

-----------------Courtois

------Azpilicueta---Luiz---Terry

Moses----Kante----Matic----Alonso

---------Willian---------Hazard

------------------Costa

I think we'll win 2 - 1. Hazard and Costa to score. I think the boys will be fired up for this one.

cant let Pogba roam free in this game, Kante will need to be at his very best to control the midfield and we need to be very wary of the aerial threat from Ibra and Fellaini if both play, and the pace of Martial and Rashford, but whoever plays the team must be focused for the whole 90 mins, cant let United get a hold of the game and we can´t sit back or else we´re farked, need to take lessons from Arse and Pool games. We have all it takes to take 3 points, just can´t show United too much respect.

My team:

Courtois

Azpi             Terry            Luiz      

Moses                                                      Alonso

Matic          Kante        

William                                                Hazard

Costa         

Chelseabluerising likes this

weve shown as a team that we're capable of beating the smaller teams and as long as we keep doing that we should easily get top four. It would be nice to win this one but personally I'm not bothered if we lose. We lost to Liverpool and Arsenal yet we're still only three points off top. After this fixture we have an easy run so hopefully we can string wins together and wait for the others to drop points. 

Johnnyeye likes this

So after watching Liverpool - Man Utd I think we all know what we can expect from this game...