John Terry

DavidEU

1 game ban then the international break hopefully have JT back to full fitness. Too easy for teams to slap ball overtop of our defence if JT is the last man! If Zouma and or Courtois better positioned no JT sending off no story. But alas if he's coming to his Cfc end...not bad he's done!

Spent 20 minutes trying to persuade John Terry to join Arsenal last night, using the 'Jose don't love you any more' line. I failed.

@piersmorgan has he changed your opinions of him?

Yes. Mr Terry was charming in person - very disappointing

:D

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/603708/Chelsea-John-Terry-Piers-Morgan-Arsenal-Transfer-News-Gossip

Have you ever heard so much bollox in your life??? The day I see JT in a north London jersey will be the day I give up on humanity!

I don't know where to properly post this one :D but it was such fun to read

http://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/2015/9/17/9343471/mourinho-john-terry-rift-gerrard-fantasies

"He later followed that up by texting 'LOL' and a picture of three Premier League trophies." :D

Probably got blamed for that defeat at City indoor by Jose, doesn't help his cause by being sent off a week later at West Brom. Think he will get the Cole treatment 2013-14 from Jose for the rest of the season bar an injury crisis in defence now. His last season at Chelsea ends up being him benched by the manager he loves the most, maybe he should have left after last season on a high.

Probably got blamed for that defeat at City indoor by Jose, doesn't help his cause by being sent off a week later at West Brom. Think he will get the Cole treatment 2013-14 from Jose for the rest of the season bar an injury crisis in defence now. His last season at Chelsea ends up being him benched by the manager he loves the most, maybe he should have left after last season on a high.

And if he'd play people would complain why José doesn't bench him for Zouma......seriously, there's nothing controversial to be read in this situation.

we now have no leader on the field. It is strange JT was rated the best English if not the best CB in the PL last season. Jose said he could play for another 5 years.

Something has happened OFF the field. John is almost being humilated by our manager . Just another sad indictment of what is happening.

I reckon he will come back next weekend - if Baba is still not fit/not ready, then play Zouma LB and Azpi RB with Cahill/Zouma and Terry in the middle.

Zouma playing LB will not solve anything. I think it will show how much of a joke side we have become. Resorting to Zouma at LB when we could of had Bertrand and Luis playing there.... just don't please.