test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
the wes

Moussa Dembele

Started by the wes,

107 posts in this topic

Celtic star Moussa Dembele turns down multi-million pound move to Chelsea

Glasgow Live understands that the striker has turned down a £65k a week deal tabled by the English league leaders.

http://www.glasgowlive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/celtic-star-moussa-dembele-turns-12793314

Who the fuck would want to be another Bats?

Milan are making a serious effort to sign Celtic forward Moussa Dembélé, but they'll face competition from Chelsea & Dortmund. [Di Marzio]

On 4/18/2016 at 2:35 PM, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

So what? What's the harm with a young 19 yr old going out on loan? Many have done it before him. 

You come to Chelsea because you will always be pushed to reach the highest level of your potential. Whether he does that at the club or on loan the goal is the same, to find a way to push your way into the first team. I don't know of any top team in the prem that don't operate under the same policy... 

Many dont send 40+ kids on loan every season

Mhm. We rely & aggressively focus on the terrible loan system. Other clubs just use it as a cherry on top of their foundation, a foundation we've not yet created for our young players not yet in the first team.

We don't have the integration in place, and despite many loaned players having seasons of their lifetimes, they aren't even watched by our scouts; we don't have 40 top class scouts watching every game of a player. 
Those clubs who only loan out 5 players, and assign 5 top scouts to their games, are doing it properly. 

Here, it's just blurred lines. Blurred lines are not the place to prosper. Imagine Hazard tried breaking through at Chelsea instead of directly moving in via a transfer. He would've failed. Because we're set up in a way that squanders 90% of talent; all of which would have been better players had they been nurtured by other clubs. I'm only a season away from being seething about Dasilva & Musonda. Fingers crossed the latter ends up in Spain ASAP with one of the top 3, because it's the only place he should be.

Mufassir08 likes this

10 hours ago, the wes said:

Milan are making a serious effort to sign Celtic forward Moussa Dembélé, but they'll face competition from Chelsea & Dortmund. [Di Marzio]

He'd be dumb to chose us over Dourtmund.  

AC MILAN IN DEMEBELE TALKS

AC Milan are in talks to sign Celtic striker Moussa Dembele, according to Sky sources.

Borussia Dortmund and Chelsea are also interested in the French striker, who moved to Celtic from Fulham for £500,000 last summer. The 20-year-old scored 32 times last term to help Brendan Rodgers' side win the domestic treble.

We need backups if Conte decides to play 3-5-2 which is his favorite and he said he didn't play because we didn't have the personnel

the wes likes this

3 hours ago, petre.ispirescu said:

Off to Brighton for 18M. 

Not only the 40M quoted price last summer seems to have vanished over night, he's joining a shite club as well.

Apparently fake story...but IMO for Dembele it would be fantastic move for further development.

Unionjack likes this

4 hours ago, petre.ispirescu said:

Off to Brighton for 18M. 

Not only the 40M quoted price last summer seems to have vanished over night, he's joining a shite club as well.

Smart move from the kid.

Even the dogs in the street know Conte doesn't like michy what's the point keeping a player your manager has no confidence in sign dembele up to replace michy 

43 minutes ago, DDA said:

I would welcome this lad with open arms! He is a fantastic talent.

Wrong Dembele. We need the other one as soon as he's old enough to be transferred. Problem is, I'd bet that one of Barca, City or Real have probably already secured first dibs on him. Top, top level talent that kid.

56 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Wrong Dembele. We need the other one as soon as he's old enough to be transferred. Problem is, I'd bet that one of Barca, City or Real have probably already secured first dibs on him. Top, top level talent that kid.

Which one am I thinking of then lol?? There are soo many Dembeles floating around these days.

1 hour ago, DDA said:

I would welcome this lad with open arms! He is a fantastic talent.

Honestly having watched Celtic the past season and a half he isn’t exactly a massive talent, which is a term that like world class is being thrown around like mad. He is good for Celtic, last season the whole team were on another level to where thy have been in years and years due to the high of Brendan Rodgers coming in to replace the underwhelming Ronny Delia but they’ve not hit that heights this season just like Dembele hasn’t either. He will undoubtedly leave but honestly he isn’t better than Batshuayi and that says a lot considering Batshuayi isn’t particularly great.

Saying that Brighton would be good move for him, there’s no way he’s ready for a top 4 club and again he would need to take the path a few ex Celts from recent times have done. Looking at Wanyama, Forster and Van Dijk who have been successful in the PL after moving from Celtic and eventually made moves again like Wanyama and now it seems Van Dijk, who have improved again and gotten moves to top 4/6 clubs.

DDA likes this

3 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Honestly having watched Celtic the past season and a half he isn’t exactly a massive talent. He is good for Celtic and will undoubtedly leave but honestly he isn’t even better than Batshuayi and that says a lot considering Batshuayi isn’t particularly great.

Saying that Brighton would be good move for him there’s no way he’s ready for a top 4 club. Looking at Wanyama, Forster and Van Dijk who have also started at Celtic and made moves they still needed to improve, Wanyama and now it seems Van Dijk, have improved again and gotten their moves to top 4/6 clubs.

To be fair I don't watch Scottish football I have just seen glimpses of him and from what I have seen, he has looked very good. Appreciate getting a prospective from somebody who watches Celtic.