Moussa Dembele

the wes

2 minutes ago, BoyBlue96 said:

They will. He has big potential and yes for his career it was the best option. Scottish league is tinpot but Dembele is still a good player with lots and lots of potential.

We should have bought  him last summer and loaned him out to celtic ffs 

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just throwing this idea out there.

Breaking news on Sky says that Bilic at West Ham no longer is in the race for Scott Hogan. What if there's a genuine belief this deal with Dembele could get done, and Batshuayi is heading on loan to West Ham? Might just be me getting 'transfer window fever', but we do seem to have some transfers that have a knock-on effect.

They will. He has big potential and yes for his career it was the best option. Scottish league is tinpot but Dembele is still a good player with lots and lots of potential.

Got a some CL action too.

i`d prefer us go for a veteran CF..somebody that can be a super sub and fill in now and then. think a young player like him could struggle with bit part role and also buying another youngster up front buries Bertrand ,Tammy and Dom.

He is realy promising striker, but hell this would make zero sense. He is not major improvement over Bats atm and the player himself wont get a chance against in form Costa. Would be Bats all over again. And what happens with Bats then?

3 years or so ago Solanke made Dembele look like a novice in the FA Youth final. Difference is Demebele got a chance with Fulham in the championship. While Solanke seems to have fallen away for some reason not given a chance 

6 minutes ago, LondonsFinest said:

On a flight to London, apparently. 

Celtic play Aberdeen tomorrow. Doubt he's allowed to fly to London.

Other people say he has a knee problem or something like that. That guy posting this pic looks like a troll account.

3 minutes ago, BoyBlue96 said:

Celtic play Aberdeen tomorrow. Doubt he's allowed to fly to London.

Other people say he has a knee problem or something like that. That guy posting this pic looks like a troll account.

He did fly to London, but it's, as you said, a knee scan. 

5 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Antonio said in his post match press conference last night that we did not bid for Dembele.

That rumour came from sky source I'm starting to think sky sports makes rumours up  for their deadline day programme 

The wording of the report made it sound like Celtic were behind it. To my mind that stuff about being 'reluctant' to sell translates simply as yes we do want to sell and are trying to drum up business.

You may be right though. Perhaps it was Sky inventing a story to provoke a response from Celtic. A response they could then run all day. If so they'd have had help from a friendly agent who would have 'tipped them off' so they had something to hang their tale on. I don't believe big organisations just make stuff up without some kind of back up. Have a story 'planted', yes; just outright pull it out of thin air without camouflage, no.

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Pundit: I've heard this player is joining Chelsea for £40m

MOUSSA DEMBELE’s £40m summer switch to Chelsea is pretty much nailed on.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/590176/Celtic-Moussa-Dembele-Chelsea-Craig-Burley

With burley being an ex celtic player maybe he heard from a good source I was always fan of Dembele from youth days when he played against Chelsea  I was raging when we didn't sign him in the summer 

34 minutes ago, the wes said:

With burley being an ex celtic player maybe he heard from a good source I was always fan of Dembele from youth days when he played against Chelsea  I was raging when we didn't sign him in the summer 

Me as well. We really should have signed him before Celtic did. Fulham should have tried everything to keep him as well.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You