the wes

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, lucio said:

easily , much more dynamic and physical and has a brutal shot

I would disagree in all fairness.

The SPL (think its improving gradually) in terms of quality is probably less than the championship. Dembele is a good prospect but again overrated. 500K was a steal for Celtic because of the whole rule difference for signing u21 players in Scotland, then his age, he'll always improve, make a profit for them but honestly Tammy scored 20 odd goals in a worse Championship side, in his first season of senior football, than Dembele who only scored 14 or 15 for Fulham the season before his move to Celtic. He uses his body better I feel but Tammy has shown at Swansea he isn't necessarily a target man for instance, hes able to play with his back to goal but he likes running in behind teams more often than not, he has real pace for a big guy, hes like 6 ft 4 or something so looks awkward but he can shift. Again, mentioned it in another post in here, I think Dembele hasn't been in Celtic team regularly this year due to injuries, loss of form, consistency issues and that may have hindered his stats but even his performances when hes played haven't mirrored anything close to last season. I watched the Celtic-Motherwell cup final a while back and he was incredibly poor. He scored a penalty I think but his general performance was nothing like he had shown last year in the SPL or even in the CL in some games. 

56 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

I would disagree in all fairness.

The SPL (think its improving gradually) in terms of quality is probably less than the championship. Dembele is a good prospect but again overrated. 500K was a steal for Celtic because of the whole rule difference for signing u21 players in Scotland, then his age, he'll always improve, make a profit for them but honestly Tammy scored 20 odd goals in a worse Championship side, in his first season of senior football, than Dembele who only scored 14 or 15 for Fulham the season before his move to Celtic. He uses his body better I feel but Tammy has shown at Swansea he isn't necessarily a target man for instance, hes able to play with his back to goal but he likes running in behind teams more often than not, he has real pace for a big guy, hes like 6 ft 4 or something so looks awkward but he can shift. Again, mentioned it in another post in here, I think Dembele hasn't been in Celtic team regularly this year due to injuries, loss of form, consistency issues and that may have hindered his stats but even his performances when hes played haven't mirrored anything close to last season. I watched the Celtic-Motherwell cup final a while back and he was incredibly poor. He scored a penalty I think but his general performance was nothing like he had shown last year in the SPL or even in the CL in some games. 

Yeah. Even Scott Sinclair scored 20+ goals for Celtic in a season.

1 hour ago, nyikolajevics said:

Yeah. Even Scott Sinclair scored 20+ goals for Celtic in a season.

its more the quality of the goals, and the overall danger posed, dembele was coming in with scissor kicks, shots from tight angles in the old firm last season , sinclair just scores rubbish goals vs dundee and co

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You