Moussa Dembele

the wes

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

But is it just because Celtic are so much better than the rest right now 

What Dembele doing at celtic I feel Tammy Abraham could do the same at celtic as well if he played for them fs the championship better than Scottish league nowadays 

1 minute ago, the wes said:

What Dembele doing at celtic I feel Tammy Abraham could do the same at celtic as well if he played for them fs the championship better than Scottish league nowadays 

Thats what I mean. Hes just better than where he is but does it mean he could do it in PL too?

I'm starting to like this kid I know he plays in a poor league but so did van Dijk Wanyama Forster they have did OK in the PL if I was conte I would offer celtic £30m and loan them Tammy Abraham aswell u can see a bit of Drogba in Dembele 

• 4 weeks later...

Celtic star Moussa Dembele turns down multi-million pound move to Chelsea

Glasgow Live understands that the striker has turned down a £65k a week deal tabled by the English league leaders.

http://www.glasgowlive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/celtic-star-moussa-dembele-turns-12793314

Who the fuck would want to be another Bats?

• 2 months later...
On 4/18/2016 at 2:35 PM, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

So what? What's the harm with a young 19 yr old going out on loan? Many have done it before him. 

You come to Chelsea because you will always be pushed to reach the highest level of your potential. Whether he does that at the club or on loan the goal is the same, to find a way to push your way into the first team. I don't know of any top team in the prem that don't operate under the same policy... 

Many dont send 40+ kids on loan every season

Mhm. We rely & aggressively focus on the terrible loan system. Other clubs just use it as a cherry on top of their foundation, a foundation we've not yet created for our young players not yet in the first team.

We don't have the integration in place, and despite many loaned players having seasons of their lifetimes, they aren't even watched by our scouts; we don't have 40 top class scouts watching every game of a player. 
Those clubs who only loan out 5 players, and assign 5 top scouts to their games, are doing it properly. 

Here, it's just blurred lines. Blurred lines are not the place to prosper. Imagine Hazard tried breaking through at Chelsea instead of directly moving in via a transfer. He would've failed. Because we're set up in a way that squanders 90% of talent; all of which would have been better players had they been nurtured by other clubs. I'm only a season away from being seething about Dasilva & Musonda. Fingers crossed the latter ends up in Spain ASAP with one of the top 3, because it's the only place he should be.

10 hours ago, the wes said:

Milan are making a serious effort to sign Celtic forward Moussa Dembélé, but they'll face competition from Chelsea & Dortmund. [Di Marzio]

He'd be dumb to chose us over Dourtmund.  

AC MILAN IN DEMEBELE TALKS

AC Milan are in talks to sign Celtic striker Moussa Dembele, according to Sky sources.

Borussia Dortmund and Chelsea are also interested in the French striker, who moved to Celtic from Fulham for £500,000 last summer. The 20-year-old scored 32 times last term to help Brendan Rodgers' side win the domestic treble.

• 1 month later...

Kaveh SolhekolVerified account @SkyKaveh 5h5 hours ago

Marseille want to sign Celtic striker Moussa Dembele. He's also an option for West Ham and Chelsea. Scored 32 times last season

really like him, but wouldnt be comfortable with him leading the line.

• 5 months later...
3 hours ago, petre.ispirescu said:

Off to Brighton for 18M. 

Not only the 40M quoted price last summer seems to have vanished over night, he's joining a shite club as well.

Apparently fake story...but IMO for Dembele it would be fantastic move for further development.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You