test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Special Juan

The Conte Thread

Started by Special Juan,

8,558 posts in this topic
16 minutes ago, Hybrid Angel said:

Fuck me, I don't want Simeone anywhere near this club. I'm well beyond the bus parking days. 

Also hilarious to see Sarri and Simeone on the same list of possible managers. Seems like the board (as always) doesn't have a clue as to where we're heading in terms of footballing philosophy. From this style to that, it's ridiculous. 

I hear ya about buses. I'm all for us winning at all costs but at least right now (I dont understand why peeps dont think this) we have a manager who isn't adverse to us going forward. We are creating many chances but just not finishing good.

In my little nut I pondered whether ZZ would want to come to us. He would get his chance to be with Eden,Tibo and Kante without hassling Perez to buy them. Plus I read that Roman met him last year so you can imagine the subject did come up in chats.

He would also probably like the chance to go up against the PL managers. Only thing is I dont think he would handle our transfer policy as hes used to an open ended budget. Could he handle it?

9 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Antonio Conte has launched an extraordinary attack on Jose Mourinho, suggesting the Manchester United manager has ‘demenza senile’ after his remarks about touchline ‘clowns’.

:lol:

http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/teams/chelsea/11196553/conte-hits-back-at-senile-mourinho

On Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger suggesting that Blues midfielder Eden Hazard was diving:
"If Arsene watches the game again, he was very lucky with the referee decisions."

On Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho on talking about managers acting like clowns on the sidelines:
"He has to see himself in the past. Maybe he was speaking about himself in the past. Sometimes someone forgot what someone said in the past."

Get in hahaha !!

Laylabelle and Antonio8 like this

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

Savage! He said what most of us are thinking.:wub: Especially Mourinho at the end, he went away but continues to look and comment about us, he is the new voyeur. Wenger is just being Wenger, with selective memory and vision trying to influence referees, thinking he's the new Sir Alex of the EPL.

Fernando, Unionjack and DDA like this

He is bashing our club legend, and I'm loving every bit of it!

Just the way he does it, so relaxed, you could see it in his eyes. "Dudes, I got this, Mourinho who?" Mourinho always looks frustrated, nervous and spiteful when taking on somebody.

I have to say something about the game against Arsenal as i wasn't on the forum for a long time. Let me start with that many of you might think the reason we haven't won was because of Morata,wrong. When Conte took off Hazard,Fabregas,two players he has rested for this game and kept Bakayoko till the end of the game that was the true reason we haven't won,as soon as Hazard and Fabregas were taken off,we imminently invited pressure and Arsenal took they're opportunity and capitalised. Conte has failed to learn anything or fix in these last couple of months such as,bad rotation,constantly changing our back 3,midfield is not working for some time now and he hasn't done anything to fix it,and the worst think of all is that he thinks a draw against Arsenal is a good result that's absolutely embarrassing,this is Chelsea.We should act and play like a big club.

Sent from my SM-N9200 using Tapatalk

18 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

I have to say something about the game against Arsenal as i wasn't on the forum for a long time. Let me start with that many of you might think the reason we haven't won was because of Morata,wrong. When Conte took off Hazard,Fabregas,two players he has rested for this game and kept Bakayoko till the end of the game that was the true reason we haven't won,as soon as Hazard and Fabregas were taken off,we imminently invited pressure and Arsenal took they're opportunity and capitalised. Conte has failed to learn anything or fix in these last couple of months such as,bad rotation,constantly changing our back 3,midfield is not working for some time now and he hasn't done anything to fix it,and the worst think of all is that he thinks a draw against Arsenal is a good result that's absolutely embarrassing,this is Chelsea.We should act and play like a big club.

Being reasonably content with a draw in a big away game is not the sign off a small club, i bet you Barca fans will be more than happy to leave Stamford Bridge with a share of the spoils.

Being reasonably content with a draw in a big away game is not the sign off a small club, i bet you Barca fans will be more than happy to leave Stamford Bridge with a share of the spoils.
That's a completely different type of game and i highly doubt that any Barca fan would be happy with a draw at Stamford Bridge unless it's a 2-2 draw or even a higher draw which is unlikely to happen.

1 minute ago, Chelsea4 said:

That's a completely different type of game and i highly doubt that any Barca fan would be happy with a draw at Stamford Bridge unless it's a 2-2 draw or even a higher draw which is unlikely to happen.

I know two Barca fans and both would be happy with even a 0-0. 

Classy as ever from José. Also, dementia senile would be a fantastic Twitter handle. 😄

Really wanted Conte not to get involved with Jose... It's pointless. Get out of that Antonio, be the smarter one.

King11Didier likes this

http://www.espnfc.com/chelsea/story/3336851/antonio-conte-ready-to-fight-critical-premier-league-managers

"In my one year and a half [in England] I never talked about other coaches. If I spoke about other coaches, it was only to make compliments. Otherwise I stay silent but I repeat: In this situation, you must have respect and I think that I do this, but at the same time I am starting to be a bit annoyed because once, twice [it has happened].

"The people who know me very well in Italy [know my personality] ... for this reason you must pay great attention when you speak because if you want to go to fight with me I am ready. I have zero problems. I am improving a bit my English because this is the real problem for me, otherwise we can go to fight. I'm ready to fight for me, my players, the club, with everyone. I have no problem."

Conte also renewed his attack on Mourinho with a barely-disguised criticism of his own, referring to "other persons" who regularly turn their weekly news conferences into a spectacle.

Asked if other managers' comments annoy him, Conte replied: "I must be honest -- I don't read [any of it]. The only opportunity to know about these situations is during the news conference. I am not prepared like other persons to make a cinema, because there are other persons who prepare to have a cinema in the news conference, before the game and during the game. I am not this type of person.

"At the same time, when I start to listen with regularity to this situation it is right to answer, because it is funny and I laugh a lot."

When it was put to him that Mourinho's penchant for outspoken quotes might be a form of deflection, Conte replied: "I don't know. Now it is very difficult to do only cinema [in football]. Maybe in the past with the cinema it was enough. Now you have to show football knowledge and the cinema is not enough for the coach."