Alexandre Pato

KleyLima

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Fernando said:

I rather get Chicharito then this guy.

But if we get him then if the wages and fees is low then that's a low risk gamble.

There's no point signing Chicharito, he would be ineligible to play for another club as he has already played for two clubs (United and Leverkusen) this season.

#Corinthians Director Eduardo Ferreira: "Pato will not travel due to trading. From what I understand and heard, negotiations are advanced"

#Corinthians Director Eduardo Ferreira: "There are European club and Asian club sending proposed to Pato in the last days."

15 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

This is just the equivalent of the Oscar is tired nonsense. It's the sort of thing people say when they either do not want to be frank about a player because they are trying to sell him or else they are not prepared to accept the truth. The truth is that, Pato is useless. Stupid signing if it happens.

P.S. Just to answer the rather reasonable question some may want to ask, I have not seen Pato kick a ball in Brazil. I did see him play for Milan however. His reputation is all smoke and mirrors.

Your  "PS" just made all your opinion irrelevant lmao.

It would be an excuse if Pato hasnt returned his football in SPFC.

Sorry but I am tired of people posting about things they dont know shit about

7 hours ago, ChelseaFanUK said:

That was my first impression until I seen Lance! reporting it too.  And a guy on Twitter who is based in Brazil with many followers called Cynegeticus said the original report by whoever from ESPNBrazil is a reliable guy

Lance! is the Brazilian version of Goal, Daily Mail or The Sun. Anything but reliable.

Also, will you seriously give credit to a a twitter account named Cynegeticus?

16 hours ago, Spike said:

Well if what rmpr said is true (and I trust his judgement fully) and he is  more of a wide forward than a striker; I would be over the moon to see him playing out on the right over Pedro. 

Exactly, there are quite a few interviews during his loan in Sao Paulo that pundits asked him what was the main reason he returned to his form and Pato said he prefers to play wide and in SPFC he was allowed to do so, and without much of an obligation to mark the oppositions fullback.

We will be making a huge mistake to sign him imo. Not because signing him is bad, but we will be signing him for all the wrong reasons. Lets pretend Hazard and Pedro were playing really well but we needed someone for the bench, then I woukd say Pato would be an amazing option. But signing him to try to fix the lack of goals from Costa and Falcao is total nonsense. 

Also, I think Pato doesnt have njury problems anymore. However, it is still risky for the fact he does love to club during the week, so the club must becareful.

5 hours ago, Rmpr said:

Lance! is the Brazilian version of Goal, Daily Mail or The Sun. Anything but reliable.

Also, will you seriously give credit to a a twitter account named Cynegeticus?

Yes because it is a very good account and he doesnt talk shite. Paulo Freitas his name is. Think he does a bit of work for Sky Sports and is Brazils head researcher for the FM game or something. 

I seen someone ask him re.Pato on there and he said the rumour is true because Mauro Cezar isn't a gossip guy - but he doesnt think it is advanced as some sources claim. Said if Globo Esporte start to report it too, then it is more than just "rumour".  And today they are reporting it