Alexandre Pato

KleyLima

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

Our obsession with washed-up strikers. Torres, Falcao, Pato.

There's something deeply wrong with this club.

I wouldn't say he is washed up yet. He is still  very young and has at least a few more attempts to prove himself. He has stayed relatively injury free lately, also. A gamble but not as big as others.

Just now, the wes said:

After a flurry of bets Alexandre #Pato has now been backed all the way from 14/1 into 1/2 to join #CFC.

Some Brazilian ESPN guy says it is us.,  Will earn roughly 50k euros a week, a 3rd of what some Chinese club offered him but he prefers England

Just now, ChelseaFanUK said:

Some Brazilian ESPN guy says it is us.,  Will earn roughly 50k euros a week, a 3rd of what some Chinese club offered him but he prefers England

Bookies are never far wrong it must be going down the deal is it a loan deal do u know???

Just now, the wes said:

Bookies are never far wrong it must be going down the deal is it a loan deal do u know???

I dont think the article mentioned loan or permanent.  Just said his agent Gilmar Veloz is sorting it, and it is close. Pinch of salt but to know the figures and stuff must have some info

11 minutes ago, Spike said:

I wouldn't say he is washed up yet. He is still  very young and has at least a few more attempts to prove himself. He has stayed relatively injury free lately, also. A gamble but not as big as others.

Maybe but it's another risky buy, isn't it?

Haven't we had enough with such deals in the past already? Why are we putting ourselves in another similar situation? Why can't the club just get someone who is actually good? If we are looking at a short term solution, I would rather see us play the youth and build for the future. Barely have anything left to play for this season anyway.

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

Maybe but it's another risky buy, isn't it?

Haven't we had enough with such deals in the past already? Why are we putting ourselves in another similar situation? Why can't the club just get someone who is actually good? If we are looking at a short term solution, I would rather see us play the youth and build for the future. Barely have anything left to play for this season anyway.

Because the youth are just as shit (if not more) and none are wide-forwards like Pato is? I'll put my eggs  in the baskets' of RLC and Kenedy, no one else. 

1 minute ago, Spike said:

Because the youth are just as shit (if not more) and none are wide-forwards like Pato is? I'll put my eggs  in the baskets' of RLC and Kenedy, no one else. 

They can't possibly do any worse than what we've got and they have barely got any chance to even show what they can do.

Just now, Jason said:

They can't possibly do any worse than what we've got and they have barely got any chance to even show what they can do.

Fuck em. Youth comes and goes like the tide. I bet they could do amazingly worse, if not they'd be getting minutes. If they aren't impressing during training and what not they aren't going to be getting minutes.

3 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Yong lads can't be judged, they don't get good opportunity to be judged. So what do we do? Go for Falcao who can hardly walk and now look close to signing this washed up mess.

You say youth can't be judged because you  don't get the opportunity to watch them. Just curious to how much of Pato you've watched since he left Milan? I can safely say that I haven't seen much at all besides clips. So I'm just curious as to why you can pass judgement on Pato but not the youth?