The Hiddink Thread

MefiX19

15 minutes ago, chelseafan26 said:

Honestly, I cant see us putting together any winning run. Forget a winning run, we have not won 2 games back to back. What makes you think we can go on a winning run. If the 5 teams directly above us have been wobbly, we have been downright horrendous all throughout the season. IF you were to bet on this, would you bet? As fans we will always be optimistic, but we should also be realistic. 

If people were cheeky enough to put bets on Leicester to win the title before the start of the season, why not?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Peace. said:

So basically, we are in 2016 and our back four is Ivanovic - Cahill - Terry - Azpilicueta... The end of the tunnel is not in sight.

But don't forget we tried for Stones, and then when that failed we got Djiliboji, he's now on loan and we have a fucked Zouma.

Yes there is no end to the tunnel.

15 minutes ago, Peace. said:

So basically, we are in 2016 and our back four is Ivanovic - Cahill - Terry - Azpilicueta... The end of the tunnel is not in sight.

They all play in their correct positions as well 

NOT! 

I still maintain that Hiddink is one of the best interims we can have at this point. We can be frustrated with some of his decisions and I admit I have been and called him a coward, but when you look at our squad and what's been happening, more so now that Ramires has left and Hazard's injuries, he has done well. The supposedly best coach in the world did 10x worse with this lot. Calling him a senile old man on regular basis is just disrespectful.

8 hours ago, Peace. said:

Yeah, but we have Brad Migaza (or smthng) and he's gonna be the future of the club! :D 

5 hours ago, Cech's helmet said:

Why can't RLC get a start in the league? sick of the same team selection every week. Grow some balls and start the fucking guy already

I don't know if you noticed but we won 5-1 today... in my book that gives him a free pass for a week.

9 hours ago, Cech's helmet said:

Why can't RLC get a start in the league? sick of the same team selection every week. Grow some balls and start the fucking guy already

In what way was today the same team selection under Hiddink... Clearly made some changes. 

On 08/02/2016 at 8:29 AM, BlueLion said:

In the PL under Hiddink we've picked up 16 points from 9 games.

We had 15 points in 16 games under José.

If you can't see the improvement based on that alone, frankly, you're blind.

Mourinho - 16 games, 15 points.

Hiddink - 10 games, 18 points. 

The man has worked wonders on a broken squad.

I hope he maintains us attacking from the first minute. He has clearly improved our attacking play and we create chances anytime we attack, but we are still not very secure at the back. 

But we should not wait till the second half to attack anymore because it cost us wins and we got too many draws. We just need to play to our strength, which is attacking. 

He hasn't done much different on the starting team front but probably a lot has gone on in  the training ground. I look at Costa and I reckon there's been a word in his ear. Not looking for too much trouble, sharper and looking lean and mean. Costa's form has lifted the form of many others but mostly Cesc who is playing superbly and finding runners that weren't there under Jose...for whatever reason.

Just waiting for Hazard to get into his stride again after injury and miserable form. I'm rather hoping he gets some fortune v PSG that he can carry over.

Guus, is an absolute gentleman who must be a pleasure to work under. There are many components to being a good manager and Guus seems to have plenty in his locker. He's certainly putting out happy looking players.

Of course not having John is a bit of a setback as a leader, but I'm not the kind of manager who starts moaning, moaning, moaning. We go on and I have full confidence in the players who replace."

http://www.espnfc.us/uefa-champions-league/2/blog/post/2808289/chelsea-guus-hiddink-managing-expectations-ahead-of-psg-test

Hiddink having a gig at managers like Mourinho and Wenger that always moan about everything. :D

On 13/02/2016 at 4:38 PM, Cech's helmet said:

Harry Redknapp believes Chelsea should call off the search for a new boss and stick with Guus Hiddink.
http://talksport.com/football/forget-diego-simeone-harry-redknapp-says-chelsea-should-appoint-guus-hiddink-permanent-boss#F5essXTSbAp8e4xC.99