Alex Teixeira

the wes

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We can buy all the AMC in the world we want. We could even buy James Rodriguez, Ozil or I don't know. But with no proper box-to-box midfield, it's no use.

EDIT: This guy will be 26 yo at 6.1.2016. Players usually peak in-between 26-28. I don't see much improvement potential in him.

Doesn't make any sense. When people start to say a 26 year guy is too old for football or is the finished product, it means they are playing too much career mode in football games.

Doesn't make any sense. When people start to say a 26 year guy is too old for football or is the finished product, it means they are playing too much career mode in football games.

I said "I don't see MUCH improvement potential". Not "too old for football" or "he is finished product". Considering his price I have right to say so.

Just weighting cons and pros. He can improve at the age of 26, of course. I just see him as unproven guy who jet needs to make a proper break-through.

They were already brilliant at the age of 28-29. Can't compare them to this guy, really.

I couldn't see Alex Teixeira doing any worse than Oscar is doing in the team at least Teixeira can score a penalty

Just hope we don't buy yet another Cuadrado type who looks brilliant in a weak league and its 30m down the drain after he's sold in a season or two.

i'd probably sooner trust a shaktar player, than one playing in Italy. don't think any exports from ukraine have flopped badly

Just hope we don't buy yet another Cuadrado type who looks brilliant in a weak league and its 30m down the drain after he's sold in a season or two.

Did Cuadrado look brilliant? Don't watch Serie A so I don't know. I do know that his technique did not look too impressive on YouTube. While it proves nothing, at least we know, again from youtube, that Teixeira has a better skill set than our Columbian. Need to watch him actually play to decide if the Shakhtar man uses these skills well enough to make himself a better footballer but he's got them, and that's a start.

Did Cuadrado look brilliant? Don't watch Serie A so I don't know. I do know that his technique did not look too impressive on YouTube. While it proves nothing, at least we know, again from youtube, that Teixeira has a better skill set than our Columbian. Need to watch him actually play to decide if the Shakhtar man uses these skills well enough to make himself a better footballer but he's got them, and that's a start.

Cuadrado, based on what I watched of him, looked like the perfect type of player for a Mourinho team before we bought him. He wasn't a stat machine in Italy but he had the aspects of his game that should've translated well to our team.

He looked as though he simply forgot how to play football when he pulled on the Chelsea shirt. Suppose it also did him no favors that Willian took his game to the next level and prevented him from getting chances.

Texeira to me doesn't look too impressive on YouTube. To be fair I thought the same about Douglas Costa and he now looks like a beast in the making at Bayern. He just looked like he was destroying really shit opponents and I didn't think he'd be able to do so against better defenders. Maybe this dude will be the same.

Cuadrado, based on what I watched of him, looked like the perfect type of player for a Mourinho team before we bought him. He wasn't a stat machine in Italy but he had the aspects of his game that should've translated well to our team.

He looked as though he simply forgot how to play football when he pulled on the Chelsea shirt. Suppose it also did him no favors that Willian took his game to the next level and prevented him from getting chances.

Texeira to me doesn't look too impressive on YouTube. To be fair I thought the same about Douglas Costa and he now looks like a beast in the making at Bayern. He just looked like he was destroying really shit opponents and I didn't think he'd be able to do so against better defenders. Maybe this dude will be the same.

Well I thought, and said, that Douglas Costa, who was linked at the same time, looked more talented than Cuadrodo did on youtube. Something to bear in mind however is that Costa moved into a better, more confident team than the one Cuadrado joined. To me the skill set of Teixeira looks a zillion times better than JC did on the highlight vids.

I promise that I'm not trying to be argumentative but I also don't agree that Willian took his game to a different level. I think he simply wasn't as bad as the other options.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You