the wes

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@Johnnyeye

Willian´s talents would be wasted at fullback, but i think he could play that role if necessary, if Mou asked him to, he is that versatile. I feel that Alex Teixeira would thrive a lot here at Chelsea, to add that flair and goal scoring prowess we lack in the wings, and add to that he knows Willian pretty well from their Shakthar days and they would play very well together here like they did before and that´s why we should be aiming to get him or else someone like Bayern, PSG, etc will surely get him, at least that´s my opinion. Cheers

The mods on this site don't fuck around, i haven seen it multiple times that when the subject changes a bit , they will go after you.

So because of fearing for my own and your safety, i decided to copy your post in here, because from my understanding,
we're talking most of the time about Texeira.

Yes, the understanding between Texeira and Willian shouldn't be underestimated. I agree with you mate.
You seem to have great knowledge about Texeira and in general Shakhtar, i have seen them play too, but not as often as you.
Just some of the UCL games. :ph34r:
A flop is a flop, i think Texeira will command big bucks, whether we're talking about 30 or 50 mio., it's gonna be expensive.
I think we can currently call Texeira the top dog at Shakhtar, the team has been build around him, i think.
Now the million dollar question arises, can he do it at Chelsea?
You mentioned "flair" and "goal scoring prowess", but at Chelsea other tasks will also become important,
how will he cope with that?

I for one am quite undecided yet, have to watch more games to think about that possibility.

Cheers.

@Johnnyeye

The mods on this site don't fuck around, i haven seen it multiple times that when the subject changes a bit , they will go after you.

So because of fearing for my own and your safety, i decided to copy your post in here, because from my understanding,

we're talking most of the time about Texeira.

Yes, the understanding between Texeira and Willian shouldn't be underestimated. I agree with you mate.

You seem to have great knowledge about Texeira and in general Shakhtar, i have seen them play too, but not as often as you.

Just some of the UCL games. :ph34r:

A flop is a flop, i think Texeira will command big bucks, whether we're talking about 30 or 50 mio., it's gonna be expensive.

I think we can currently call Texeira the top dog at Shakhtar, the team has been build around him, i think.

Now the million dollar question arises, can he do it at Chelsea?

You mentioned "flair" and "goal scoring prowess", but at Chelsea other tasks will also become important,

how will he cope with that?

I for one am quite undecided yet, have to watch more games to think about that possibility.

Cheers.

What happened with my post? i know it was a Willian thread, but what's the big fuss? edit: sorry, i tought they deleted it when i read your post ;)

I agree with you, there is always that doubt whether he can make it here or not, if we get him, but we will have to wait and see what happens in the transfer market.

Anyway i read this, hope it's true:

Alex Teixeira: "Jose Mourinho is the world's best coach. I think I would learn a lot from him. I'm glad to have received that proposal from #CFC, they're a great club in Europe, but my manager will deal with that" :)

Cheers

Douglas Costa said the same things last year but we went for Cuadrado. We shouldn't make the same mistake twice. He is a goal scorer, something we desperately need.

I'd love to see Pedro, Alex, Hazard and Willian rotating for 3 spots with Kenedy and Traore as back ups. Pedro and Alex as goal scorers, Eden and Willian creators.

He's also the captain, so maybe he can also inject some maturity and leadership into this young squad.

Douglas Costa said the same things last year but we went for Cuadrado. We shouldn't make the same mistake twice. He is a goal scorer, something we desperately need.

I'd love to see Pedro, Alex, Hazard and Willian rotating for 3 spots with Kenedy and Traore as back ups. Pedro and Alex as goal scorers, Eden and Willian creators.

He's also the captain, so maybe he can also inject some maturity and leadership into this young squad.

I agree, we can´t miss out on him or we might regret it. we should have went for him or D. Costa instead of Cuadrado. If it was me i would buy Teixeira this January and let him stay at Shakhtar until the end of the season, since they don´t want to lose him now, to avoid a bidding war in the summer, what do you think? Cheers

He is a smart man, Chelsea have a lot Brazilians in the team and they are constantly looking forward to get one more because they have worked out quite well so far.

Why Chelsea?

Because there ain't no such thing as a shark tank here, we take good care of our own, no need to join Barca or Real, maybe Bayern Munich, because they also value a big family but they don't need him, there squad is alreay crowded...

If I recall correctly Douglas Costa would have liked joining Chelsea too, we're regarded highly by those guys, one can criticise, but give credit where credit is due.

In the foreseeable future there will be changes at Chelsea, a chance is all what a guy like Teixeira needs.

I'm starting to like Teixeira more and more. :D

Texeira:

I think I would learn a lot from Jose Mourinho. I hope he does not leave Chelsea now. I want to work with him and have great success in his side."

We have to assure him that Jose Mourinho is staying with us for a very long time, otherwise a transfer would become more difficult, because he knows what most of us know: JOSE MOURINHO IS SIMPLY THE BEST.

We have to assure him that Jose Mourinho is staying with us for a very long time, otherwise a transfer would become more difficult, because he knows what most of us know: JOSE MOURINHO IS SIMPLY THE BEST.

The presence of Mourinho can lure big players like Teixeira who want to play and work for him and Chelsea, that´s what having a top manager gets you, i know Chelsea is very well known by brazilians, i have friends and family who are from Brazil and we have history with top brazilian players, ex players and the ones we have right now get to keep in touch with players like Douglas Costa, Alex Teixeira, etc in the national team and previous clubs, it´s always a bonus and it also applies to our spanish players and their spanish connections and so on. Imagine for a second if Mourinho left, the lure of big players might not be that big, Hazard is an exception, we had Di Matteo at the time, but Hazard joined us because we won the Champions League the previous season ( Joe Cole´s convincing helped too) , because if we didn´t we wouldn´t have played in Europe next season and might have missed out on him. I´m not saying that Chelsea not having a top manager won´t attract big names, Chelsea is a big club, but it will be much harder in this era of football, but most of the time money talks whether the team has a top manager or not, sometimes it´s just the lure of the club in question, well at least that´s my view. Cheers

Sign him up lads :)

I think he´s definetely worth the gamble, top player, can play on the wings and no.10 too, fast, skillfull, creative and has a lot of end product ;)

If we do get him, i think we will be seeing a new era like the old days of Duff, Robben and Joe Cole, shreding defences at will, but it will be even better :)

@stroey, @Essien19

Im always careful when comes to players from smaller leagues but dont forget many shakhtar players play realy well now in germany and england. Not to forget Suarez who started in ajax and is now freakishly good striker for couple years.

Teixeira had two extremely good goalscoring seasons and IMO its worth the risk in january. But not for anything more than 30m, that price is more than fair.

Im always careful when comes to players from smaller leagues but dont forget many shakhtar players play realy well now in germany and england. Not to forget Suarez who started in ajax and is now freakishly good striker for couple years.

Teixeira had two extremely good goalscoring seasons and IMO its worth the risk in january. But not for anything more than 30m, that price is more than fair.

+Teixeira and Shaktqr hav CL football every year playing big guns regulalrly. Teixeira has scored or assisted against Real, Chelsea, Juve, Bayer , ManU, Porto etc

About the Qualität of the leagues I don't know. It is always about the players potential. Douglas Costa was a bang on average player in Ukraine but ripping bundesliga apart. The football in general is not good in European top leagues for a few seasons now anyway.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You