The Mourinho Thread

We need someone for that right side IMO. Di Maria would be a tremendous buy for the right price.

Right, we saw how important hazard is as a real winger, it would be lethal if we can do the same from both wings

I still have expectations on Moses, but he is not ready yet to be that guy, but he is still young and i still believe in him for future

with 100m £ to spend who would you like to see here?

IN

Witsel : 32

Di Maria : 35

Cavani : 42

A. Song : 20

Omeruo : 0

KDB : 0

Essien : 0

sub total : 129

OUT

Marin : 7

Torres : 15

Mikel : 10

Malouda : free

Benayoun ; free

Turnbull : free

Hilario : free

Ferreira : free

Ake : Loan

Lukaku : Loan (with recall option)

sub total : 32

Grand total : 97M £

A. Song is homegrown

------------ Cech -----------

Azpi -- Ivan -- Luiz -- Cole

------- Witsel -- Song -----

Di Maria - Mata - Hazard

------------ Cavani ---------

-------------- Blackman --------------

Wallace - Cahill - Terry - Bertrand

---------- Romeu --- Lampard -----

- KDB -------- Oscar ---- Moses---

------------------ BA -------------------

Squad depth with : Omeruo, Essien, Ramires (may be should consider Kalas, Kakuta and PVA too)

What's you point of view?

PS: I would like to add Luke Shaw to that list, even if surplus to requirement and loan him back the next full season.

:ermm: this is not FIFA

232507-fifa13wiiuheader.jpg

witsel played bad for zenit...dont know if he is really a good buy though. also he aint the creative player we need. more a box-to-box type.

One of the best DM and B2B there is and has soo much potential!!! If I were in charge of transfers he would be my number 1! Love him as a player and hope jose gets him(he was interested at real)!

I actually agree that Oscar maybe should never play that right side full time, but it would be such a shame to leave him out. I love him as a player and he will be a worldclass player in the future, I have no doubts.

But at least we should go for another right winger. Di Maria is so overrated it hurts and I don't like his falling on the ass at times. He can have the odd good games but he has too many bad games (and yes, I watch all Real games because of Mourinho). I don't know who would be available though..

One of the best DM and B2B there is and has soo much potential!!! If I were in charge of transfers he would be my number 1! Love him as a player and hope jose gets him(he was interested at real)!

he is good, but at zenit he was bad. also, he aint the type of player, we need. we need someone who can build-up a play and offer us creativty. witsel is kinda similiar to fellaini- no build-up player, just someone with power and dynamics, who can steer into the box. also he has a good distance shot, but he aint no creative player. futhermore, he would be really expensive (zenit paid 40 m for him)

That's Bullshit, he told something like that "he is not god but not too far"

I'm tired of those bad translations...

"C'est simplement le meilleur entraîneur du monde. Ici, ce n'est pas un dieu mais presque"

This is simply the best manager of the world, he is not a god but almost (or something like that)

http://www.rtbf.be/sport/football/detail_hazard-mourinho-j-aimerais-bien?id=7994426

This mirror is pure garbage "Heretic: Eden Hazard takes on a diabolical form"

Moutinho is close to sign a deal with Monaco... They proposed 40 M € for him... we can't forget

Source from asm forum (other sites btw) http://www.planete-asm.fr/actualite/11437-transferts-l-as-monaco-accelere-sur-le-dossier-moutinho.html

Oh god please no!! :cry: