The Mourinho Thread

I'm Watching A.Madrid Vs R.Madrid and the commentator said that Jose to Chelsea & Ancelotti To Real is a Done Deal.

And where would a commentator get such info before anyone else? Probably just telling about the rumours that have been circling around for the past few days.

The only way he would join PSG would be simply because he hasn't won the French league and cup for his collection. It depends literally on how he see's his career. Does he see it as...

"Meh, i'll settle down now"

Or

"Ok, i've got the English, Portuguese, Spanish and Italian set of trophies.... What next?"

I do think he's coming back now though. There's been speculation before but nothing on a scale of these last few months and there's hardly any "No he's not coming back" stuff, it's been pretty one way hasn't it. It would be an incredible day if it happens. If Alex Ferguson thinks he's coming back too as well as all the names and sources mentioned above, there's definitely something going on, 100%.

Anyway i bet £10 with some Algerian guy that he won't come back just so i'd be happy to lose. Gotta stop doing that.

The only way he would join PSG would be simply because he hasn't won the French league and cup for his collection. It depends literally on how he see's his career. Does he see it as...

"Meh, i'll settle down now"

Or

"Ok, i've got the English, Portuguese, Spanish and Italian set of trophies.... What next?"

I do think he's coming back now though. There's been speculation before but nothing on a scale of these last few months and there's hardly any "No he's not coming back" stuff, it's been pretty one way hasn't it. It would be an incredible day if it happens. If Alex Ferguson thinks he's coming back too as well as all the names and sources mentioned above, there's definitely something going on, 100%.

Anyway i bet £10 with some Algerian guy that he won't come back just so i'd be happy to lose. Gotta stop doing that.

Chill, i dont bet anyway.If he comes back then i'll be very happy and he will prove me right, if he doesnt, it wont be the end for me, you and CFC.I strongly believe he'll, I believe that beautiful stories happens, I really believe we deserve joy next season.If he doesn't come back, then I'll look like a naive, but I take the risk. ;)

Heh or Tribal Football ;)

But hope it is true!

The 120million scares me - will this mean our current players lose out?

Hope he brings Modric, Ronaldo and a defender ;)

:lol:

We would be lucky to get change out of that 120 mil if we bought Ronaldo.

:lol:

We would be lucky to get change out of that 120 mil if we bought Ronaldo.

Nah - it's easy, look I did it on FM :)

Ronaldo 60million

Modric 20 million

Varne 23 million

And and and I got MESSI FOR 17 million #lol Barca sacked manager and I bid for Messi and Board accepted - hehehe