The Mourinho Thread

One result and Mourinho doesn't know anything about football... I fully expect Madrid to win in the Bernebeu - whether they go through or not will be seen. José wasn't outdone tactically last night, but his team were poor defensively and Dortmund capitalised.

One result and Mourinho doesn't know anything about football... I fully expect Madrid to win in the Bernebeu - whether they go through or not will be seen. José wasn't outdone tactically last night, but his team were poor defensively and Dortmund capitalised.

That´s it. REAL were poor defensively, very poor, just plain shitty, I might add.

To allow Lewand to roam so freely was criminal, I feel.

I really cannot believe for one minute Jose sent his team out under prepared, if anything, his players let him down badly. Some very average performances from them, I'm not taking anything from Dortmund as they deserve massive credit.

I really cannot believe for one minute Jose sent his team out under prepared, if anything, his players let him down badly. Some very average performances from them, I'm not taking anything from Dortmund as they deserve massive credit.

Just one thing, I´d like to add here.

Some of the Real players are at odds with Jose. The team is not playing at comfort, I feel. He has benched some of them & I am sure it brought discontentment to the team. Jose is just about tired of it, in Real, I feel.

Totally agree guy you buddy. Falcao is not a pace-guy, he could be playing top games for long long time. I'm just scared about Courtois, they can not sell him to Atlético. Peter Cech is one of the best Keepers but he feels more insecure this season, and I believe is the age, anytime soon he will need to be replaced.

yeah as i say i dont think we will allow courtois to leave,another years loan is almost definite but a permanent move would be mad

Klopp has shown up Mourinho three times this season with a squad that cost a fraction of what Madrid's has. That is the sort of coach we need who will not only improve our players individually but can integrate young players and make them work as a team.

But we seem to be going to Mourinho route again and splashing another 50m+ on one player.

Klopp has shown up Mourinho three times this season with a squad that cost a fraction of what Madrid's has. That is the sort of coach we need who will not only improve our players individually but can integrate young players and make them work as a team.

But we seem to be going to Mourinho route again and splashing another 50m+ on one player.

Benitez could beat Fergie twice this year, does that make him a better manager?

Benitez has beaten Fergie twice this year, does that make him a better manager?

No but then again Ferguson tactically has never been the manager many think Mourinho is. Ferguson is a legendary manager mainly because of his longevity but tactically he has never been one of the game's great coaches. Klopp has taken Mourinho to school this season. Twice beating him and Madrid escaping with a draw in the other game at home. Losing so emphatically and being outplayed to that extent is far more damaging for Mourinho's reputation than Ferguson losing games to Benitez.

1 league title in 3 seasons and no Champions League with the most expensive sqaud ever assembled is a massive failure.

Well this thread exploded last night. People brace yourselves, we're still in April, Jose will be, according to the media, returning and rejecting a return here at least half a dozen times more. How else would you expect journalists to sell papers?!

There is that but the thing is, why spend 50m for Falcao when you can probably get a good quality ST for a much lower price and then spend the remaining money on someone else to improve other areas that we need to fix. It's a case of probably of wanting to see the club spend wiser than they are right now.

Who can we get for a much lower price, good enough for Chelsea?

Well this thread exploded last night. People brace yourselves, we're still in April, Jose will be, according to the media, returning and rejecting a return here at least half a dozen times more. How else would you expect journalists to sell papers?!

Thanks for pointing it out. However, are we not able to speculate here ?

After all, these threads are nothing but speculations. Of course some posters have applied for coaching licenses, as we all noticed by their bombastic tactics here.

No but then again Ferguson tactically has never been the manager many think Mourinho is. Ferguson is a legendary manager mainly because of his longevity but tactically he has never been one of the game's great coaches. Klopp has taken Mourinho to school this season. Twice beating him and Madrid escaping with a draw in the other game at home. Losing so emphatically and being outplayed to that extent is far more damaging for Mourinho's reputation than Ferguson losing games to Benitez.

1 league title in 3 seasons and no Champions League with the most expensive sqaud ever assembled is a massive failure.

To be honest, I don't think a few losses to Dortmund will affect Mourinho's reputation...

It's the players fault for losing. Mourinho's mentioned that he's had a falling out with Casillas & Ramos at Madrid...maybe that's causing a volatile dressing room, hence a lack of effort on the pitch.

The coach can only do so much on the training pitch, if the players don't respond well to the coach, in most games they will lose.

For example, look at AvB, he just couldn't get his message across to the Chelsea players, ended up losing his job...now look at him, the Spurs players seem to be responding well to him.

To be honest, I don't think a few losses to Dortmund will affect Mourinho's reputation...

It's the players fault for losing. Mourinho's mentioned that he's had a falling out with Casillas & Ramos at Madrid...maybe that's causing a volatile dressing room, hence a lack of effort on the pitch.

The coach can only do so much on the training pitch, if the players don't respond well to the coach, in most games they will lose.

For example, look at AvB, he just couldn't get his message across to the Chelsea players, ended up losing his job...now look at him, the Spurs players seem to be responding well to him.

See this is what puts me off Mourinho. There is so much baggage and off the pitch nonsense like fighting with his own players that is a massive concern. There also seems to be a lot of people who give Mourinho credit when he wins but blame his players when he loses. He can't have it both ways.

By the way Spurs are no better than they were last season. Harry Redknapp finished 4th and Tottenham are 5th right now. They were a decent team last year and they're a decent team again this year. I don't see how AVB's reputation seems to have grown for doing very little.

See this is what puts me off Mourinho. There is so much baggage and off the pitch nonsense like fighting with his own players that is a massive concern. There also seems to be a lot of people who give Mourinho credit when he wins but blame his players when he loses. He can't have it both ways.

By the way Spurs are no better than they were last season. Harry Redknapp finished 4th and Tottenham are 5th right now. They were a decent team last year and they're a decent team again this year. I don't see how AVB's reputation seems to have grown for doing very little.

Exactly, people saying they cant believe in Mourinho being outclassed and unprepared. Of course it has to be the players, José doesnt do any mistake!

Mourinho is not the best manager in the world right now, but he is our best option by far. With that said, fan boys will blindly denfend him in every single criticism he is given. For them, he will never do one thing wrong in his career.

Until May, we will here all sorts of stories about Jose and all sorts of wankfest in here. I just hope there are enough memes and smileys to survive until he officially announces it.

Thanks for pointing it out. However, are we not able to speculate here ?

After all, these threads are nothing but speculations. Of course some posters have applied for coaching licenses, as we all noticed by their bombastic tactics here.

Just saying that that is something you might want to keep in your mind. If we keep on reacting this way after every rumor, we're in for an emotional roller coaster the next couple of months.

Gentleman, José Mourinho reputation is safe, he is respected by world of football, and we all know that he isnt the problem at Madrid, when you have no problem with players at Porto, Chelsea, Inter Milan, and suddently big problems with Madrid, surely something different is happening at the capital of spain, it isnt normal.

José wins when the players commit to the team & him, we all know that.This Real Madrid is only a team full of egos, overhyped players, and fake supporters, you dont win games when you are in trouble with your captain, you dont win games when you players wont fight for you, you dont win games when the supporters doesnt love you.Maybe the club is too big for him, just like he was for Capello.

José Mourinho will come here and will find exactly what he wants, hungry players (Oscar, Hazard, Mata, Azpilicueta, Ivanovic, Petr Cech) some are proven players other unproven, he'll have the total confidence of the fans, and the players, because lets be honest, our players have the right mentality, they just lack a bit of talent, and time to gel, to have a tactical discipline and play as a team, José will bring this, I'm pretty sure he'll win here again, he'll have the support of the old guard, they know him and they will explain his way to the new generation, he knows England, sir Alex, Mancini, knows how to win here, he is a winner, we must not forget this.