The Mourinho Thread

OMG!!! people are still moaning... but for today.. i dont give a flying fuck about them.. let them stew in their own misery..

what a win!!!! have to admit i dint like that line up one bit, but got his tactics spot on & the 3 points in the bag.

FYP & now we are closer to the title. If we get a double this season, not bad IMHO.

Even after a brilliant win like this, you have to come back to read shit like that. Instead of living in the moment and enjoy what's happening, you need to over analyze. Need a hard long look in the mirror and ask yourself why you're supporting this club when you want this man out. I'll take the warning points, fucking scum.

Are you sure he's a Blue Supporter? Don't get your panties twisted over these fools mate.....Be like me & be Carefree!!! We are closer to the Title. Like Jose said earlier this spring, "a 1-0 win in April is like a 10-0 win in September". Winning the League Cup & an EPL Title is totally satisfying.

Good 3 points even if it was parking the bus.

Now let's win the title and do some good business this summer because we still short of a few key players to be a more dominant team in all competitions.

or we could give a chance to some of of our young players :halo:

Today "park the bus" was acceptable but against QPR or Hull . NO......... Brana managed to make Young and Shaw look like Best and Roberto Carlos

you can put lahm on the right side and even he wont be able to play if he got doubled over every time. sorry to say, but when iva got the support from oscar/rambo in the second half, he owned young and ADM.