test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mechromancer

Wishlist Bernardo Silva

Started by Mechromancer,

332 posts in this topic

I do hope we are looking at Mendy the LB. He would slot in perfectly instead of Alonso at wing back. 

6 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Hopefully they don't. It's better for us if they go through. :-) 

I don't think about that, I have a simple thought process. It's not a competition we're in, Monaco is a great sympathetic team and I don't like Shitty, so I hope they get knocked the f out and stay as far away from winning the CL as possible.

BoyBlue96 likes this

23 minutes ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

I have a feeling the only one Monaco player Chelsea will buy/Conte wants is Bakayoko. 

Get the fingers crossed and hope for psg not showing interest for him cause he said the other day he would find it hard to turn down psg 

39 minutes ago, the wes said:

Get the fingers crossed and hope for psg not showing interest for him cause he said the other day he would find it hard to turn down psg 

I wouldn't be surprised if we sign not even one Monaco player and end up with Candreva or Perisic. 

Fernando likes this

59 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

U beat me to it lol

Man Utd have first option to buy Monaco midfielder Bernardo Silva, says Le 10 Sport.

Just now, the wes said:

U beat me to it lol

Man Utd have first option to buy Monaco midfielder Bernardo Silva, says Le 10 Sport.

Now you know how it feels highfive_gif.gif You normally beat me by 5 mins.

the wes likes this

This means nothing, all that means is that If someone bid for him, they would have to let United know. Also, Le10sport is a incredibly shit source

the wes likes this

2 hours ago, lucashm said:

This means nothing, all that means is that If someone bid for him, they would have to let United know. Also, Le10sport is a incredibly shit source

Yeah but im prettt sure this is true.. Remember reading about this a couple weeks ago. 

Chelsea have to sign this guy at all costs. Especially because Griezzman is nailed on to sign for United. I highly doubt their going to sign both.. 

Chelsea just gotta pull a madness and sign bith Him and Bakayoko (cuz Nainggolan/Vidal are never leaving their clubs). 

Sign Moussa Dembele... Maybe,just maybe they'll also sign a RWB and then call it a day. 

10 hours ago, the wes said:

U beat me to it lol

Mr. Unpopular opinion here:

Maybe because he prefers United? Don't think he grew up dreaming about playing for Chelsea.

39 minutes ago, 11Drogba said:

He is a Gestifute player.

Lol, he's not their slave. And Chelsea have excellent relationship with Mendes on their own, having let him negotiate transfers on their behalf. 

Just now, Blue Colored Sky said:

Lol, he's not their slave. And Chelsea have excellent relationship with Mendes on their own, having let him negotiate transfers on their behalf. 

We might have a good relationship, but it is not as good as Mendes-Mourinho relationship.

I didn't really think he played all that well the other night. But thought Sidbe really did get those crosses in. Bit of a hot head tho, needs to chill. But reports Ive read say total opposite of both so I'm not seeing summet.

1 hour ago, 11Drogba said:

We might have a good relationship, but it is not as good as Mendes-Mourinho relationship.

True but Champions League football could be our bargaining chip if there's fight for the player. We're scratching the surface at the moment as I'm not sure Chelsea are that interested and I can't figure out why Man United would want him. 

killer1257 likes this

Don't get me wrong Silva smashing talent If i was to pick one of Monaco players to sign it would be Kylian Mbappe this kid going to be the next big thing if u were to watch Kylian Mbappe from distance u would think it was Henry playing he so similar to him the way he plays Henry was one of best players I seen in pl to have player very similar to him would be awesome 

kellzfresh likes this

6 hours ago, BoyBlue96 said:

Mr. Unpopular opinion here:

Maybe because he prefers United? Don't think he grew up dreaming about playing for Chelsea.

Well, he didnt grew up dreaming about United either, since he always talks about his dream club being Benfica. Plus, him supporting United has nothing to do with It and like i said, this first option( If true) just gives United the chance to match the bid, and from there its up to the player, aka It doesnt change much.

Blue-in-me-Veins likes this