test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mechromancer

Wishlist Bernardo Silva

Started by Mechromancer,

332 posts in this topic

Our wing backs are our wingers. How often do you see Pedro or even Hazard hugging the touch line? They're always in the half spaces. That's where Alexis thrives so, he wouldn't play where he is for Arsenal right now if we were to sign him. 

OhForAGreavsie likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fades in and out of games. A couple of good plays and maybe a moment of magic, and then fades away for a certain period of time (too long of a time). If he were to join, I'm convinced Pedro would keep him on the bench. His stamina and upperbody strength needs work. And he needs to become a bigger presence by improving his positional sense and play with more authority by demanding the ball more.

I would love to have him though if Sanchez doesn't join. Could become a top player in a few years. The natural talent is definitely there.

the wes, The Skipper and Mufassir08 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, DYC. said:

Fades in and out of games. A couple of good plays and maybe a moment of magic, and then fades away for a certain period of time (too long of a time). If he were to join, I'm convinced Pedro would keep him on the bench. His stamina and upperbody strength needs work. And he needs to become a bigger presence by improving his positional sense and play with more authority by demanding the ball more.

I would love to have him though if Sanchez doesn't join. Could become a top player in a few years. The natural talent is definitely there.

I know they're kinda different but he reminds me of Mata when we signed him. Juan sort of had the same problem of drifting in and out of games a lot. 

DYC. likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13.04.2017 at 4:05 PM, The Skipper said:

I know they're kinda different but he reminds me of Mata when we signed him. Juan sort of had the same problem of drifting in and out of games a lot. 

Noone is excellent during all game. Hazard also has many moments of invisibility, when he is walking around the pitch not intersted in game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Artandur said:

Reportedly undergoing his medical at city. This one really hurts...

The sun reporting it fingers crossed its BS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

City on the brink of signing Bernardo Silva, Wow! what a massive statement early on in the transfer window.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Pizy said:

Where on Earth does Bernardo fit in their team when they already have Sané, Sterling, David Silva, De Bruyne plus Aguero and Jesus!? What the fuck!?

They are probably going to start to phase out David Silva now.

The Skipper likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mufassir08 said:

They are probably going to start to phase out David Silva now.

He's still arguably their best player!

OhForAGreavsie likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pep is meaning business. 

 

I told everyone here some days ago that City will be the most ruthless spender this summer and our main competitor on the market and here we go. 

But I think Chelsea were never in for Bernardo Silva anyways. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Pizy said:

He's still arguably their best player!

He hasn't been at his influential best lately.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Done deal for City. 

Appears to have signed for them. 75 million euros to AS Monaco. 

Big, BIG statement from Pep who's taking no shit this summer. 

 

Really hope we make one as well. Fingers crossed this means City drops their interest in Alexis Sanchez and we get him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just seems mind boggling. Spending 75m on someone who plays in by far the strongest area of your team. Almost like Barca or Real Madrid bringing in Hazard without selling any of their current players.

sainttourist likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Pizy said:

Just seems mind boggling. Spending 75m on someone who plays in by far the strongest area of your team. Almost like Barca or Real Madrid bringing in Hazard without selling any of their current players.

I guess this means that little fucker Sterling is off to the bench? 

But we're talking about City here. Buying whole squads every summer. 

 

If Conte wants a Bernardo Silva like RW player he should go after Bernardeschi from Fiorentina. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dahnald said:

I guess this means that little fucker Sterling is off to the bench? 

But we're talking about City here. Buying whole squads every summer. 

 

If Conte wants a Bernardo Silva like RW player he should go after Bernardeschi from Fiorentina. 

I guess? That in itself is madness. A £50m squad player.

City will have about £250m worth of attacking player alone in their team! :D Crazy! And I'll still back us to finish ahead of them if we have a great summer. 

Dahnald likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Where on Earth does Bernardo fit in their team when they already have Sané, Sterling, David Silva, De Bruyne plus Aguero and Jesus!? What the fuck!?

That's why this deal wouldn't overly disappoint me. If new Silva plays, then another good player doesn't. Of course this would strengthen their squad but it's pretty powerful already. I don't see B. Silva making as big a difference for them as additions in other areas, or a more pragmatic tactical approach, might.

20 minutes ago, Pizy said:

He's still arguably their best player!

I don't think there is any argument to be had to be honest. He is their best player I would say, and it seems to me that most posters on Bluemoon see it that way too.

19 minutes ago, Dahnald said:

...I told everyone here some days ago that City will be the most ruthless spender this summer and our main competitor on the market and here we go...

But you forgot to mention that water is wet. :)

Pizy likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I honestly believe Chelsea were never in for Bernardo Silva so people can calm down. 

 

I trust the the club that they'll award Conte with transfers for his hard work. Conte is no bullshitter so. 

Beigl likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.