Radja Nainggolan

RoyalBlues

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, bellion said:

Regarding the Nainggolan deal pursuit, the Board initially offered 23 million pounds and only increased that by less than 10% with a 25 million pound offer plus some small add-ons.  Face facts - Roma won't budge from its 35 million pound asking price and the risk is that another club will swoop in and pay the asking price while the Board tries to nickel and dime it.  

The nightmare scenario for the fans and Conte would be for Nainggolan, Kante, Morata and Koulibally to be missed out and has-been squad fillers like Kwando Asamoah signed with no first team improvements done.  I am going to refrain from making my annual wager on where the club finishes in the league until Sept 1.

Roma's stance is that the Belgian is not for sale which is always the position the selling club wants to set up for negotiating purposes. (Unless they are contractually obligated to do otherwise.) Had we gone in with an opening offer of €40m what do you suppose they'd be asking for now? Like it or not the world is real, budgets are finite and the game has to be played.

47 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Roma's stance is that the Belgian is not for sale which is always the position the selling club wants to set up for negotiating purposes. (Unless they are contractually obligated to do otherwise.) Had we gone in with an opening offer of €40m what do you suppose they'd be asking for now? Like it or not the world is real, budgets are finite and the game has to be played.

Bellion doesn't understand what negotations means.

Pjanic is gone. What are the chances we're going to get Nainggolan? Can we even pull this off with the outlook of how things are going? Massive question marks on what is being done behind closed doors. I have no faith.
Back to the Euro, I'm going to absorb every bit of joy football can give me before I come back to how things are going at Chelsea.

Pjanic going to Juve will surely convince Nainggolan into pressing for a transfer. That is their best player gone now and you would hope to think that while Roma would not want to lose 2 key players, they will not want to keep a unhappy player there and I know he has not said he is not happy however I can certainly see him being upset that Pjanic has left. It all depends how much we want the player.

10 hours ago, Melanicus said:

He was really poor this game. Although same could be said for every Belgian player besides Eden and Courtois.

Was the best midfielder for them, not sure why he was taken off instead of Fellaini or Witsel.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You