Radja Nainggolan

RoyalBlues

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, bellion said:

Huh?

Early in under the Sheiks, City "gave the clubs what they wanted".

It resulted in them spending £70m combined on Lescott, Milner and Barry.

So he is urging the Roma board to give him a pay rise to keep him at the club as he's reluctant in moving to London? That's how I see it anyway. I dunno why we're bothering if he doesn't want to come. 

5 hours ago, Tomo said:

Early in under the Sheiks, City "gave the clubs what they wanted".

It resulted in them spending £70m combined on Lescott, Milner and Barry.

So? City still does that.  Either pay up or settle for the Patos and Papys.

And he wants to stay, so this is swinging in Roma's favour. I say it's more likely 80/20 that he'll stay at Roma. Only way it happens is if Roma accept the money or he decides to move for a pay rise. Hopefully Conte has a word in his ear on Monday night after the game. 

9 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Imagine if we don't get either Nainggolan or Kante after all the hype, rumors, and anticipation...

Actually that's what i'm expecting. That's what you get for not acting faster.
We waited and waited and low balled and now Pjanic is going to Juve and Roma won't lose another midfielder.
Much like on the pitch we're too soft in our approach.

On 11.06.2016 at 1:53 PM, petre.ispirescu said:

A fan emailed the club (Chelsea FC) two months ago regarding this matter and the club's response (via email as well) was that Salah has not been sold. Still a Chelsea player, on loan at Roma.

There's official confirmation from Roma that they bought Salah, Dzeko and Falque.

Original: "L’acquisizione a titolo definitivo dei diritti alle prestazioni sportive dei calciatori (DPC) Dzeko dal Manchester City, Salah dal Chelsea e Falque dal Genoa; per tali calciatori erano stati inizialmente sottoscritti accordi per l’acquisizione temporanea, trasformata in definitiva a seguito del verificarsi nel corso dei primi mesi dell’esercizio delle condizioni contrattuali previste".

Google Translate: "The definitive acquisition of the rights to football players (DPC) Dzeko from Manchester City, Salah from Chelsea and Falque from Genoa; for those players were initially signed agreements for the temporary acquisition, became final following the occurrence during the first months of the envisaged contractual terms".

https://web.archive.org/web/20151010092712/http://www.asroma.it/it/notizie/Deliberazioni_CDA_-_1_ottobre_2015.pdf

32 minutes ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

Actually that's what i'm expecting. That's what you get for not acting faster.
We waited and waited and low balled and now Pjanic is going to Juve and Roma won't lose another midfielder.
Much like on the pitch we're too soft in our approach.

I don't think it's a matter of us waiting and waiting but rather a negotiating problem. Instead of just going in and paying what the clubs are seeking we fiddle around with low offers the board know won't be accepted. I bet Nainggolan can still be prized away even though Pjanic has already been sold but only if we pay up.

Kante has a release clause. The only possible reason for that not being triggered has to be because of the Euro's. He has to have told any suitors that he doesn't want to talk during the tournament,

Its just annoying that we were so spoiled during the summer of 2 years ago when we went out and signed Cesc, Costa, and Luis with almost no hitch or hassle. We saw how successful the strategy of getting business done early was. Looks like we'll be waiting for quite a while longer.

41 minutes ago, milka said:

28 years --->  45 MILLIONS ?

City  buy Gundogan  for 20 millions  .

:no:

He had only one year on his contract left, was forcing a move, and is currently seriously injured for the second time. 

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

Imagine if we don't get either Nainggolan or Kante after all the hype, rumors, and anticipation...

It wouldn't surprise me in the least if neither were bought but we'll see if that pans out or not at transfer deadline date and if the club had other quality options lined up.

43 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I don't think it's a matter of us waiting and waiting but rather a negotiating problem. Instead of just going in and paying what the clubs are seeking we fiddle around with low offers the board know won't be accepted. I bet Nainggolan can still be prized away even though Pjanic has already been sold but only if we pay up.

Kante has a release clause. The only possible reason for that not being triggered has to be because of the Euro's. He has to have told any suitors that he doesn't want to talk during the tournament,

Its just annoying that we were so spoiled during the summer of 2 years ago when we went out and signed Cesc, Costa, and Luis with almost no hitch or hassle. We saw how successful the strategy of getting business done early was. Looks like we'll be waiting for quite a while longer.

Regarding the Nainggolan deal pursuit, the Board initially offered 23 million pounds and only increased that by less than 10% with a 25 million pound offer plus some small add-ons.  Face facts - Roma won't budge from its 35 million pound asking price and the risk is that another club will swoop in and pay the asking price while the Board tries to nickel and dime it.  

The nightmare scenario for the fans and Conte would be for Nainggolan, Kante, Morata and Koulibally to be missed out and has-been squad fillers like Kwando Asamoah signed with no first team improvements done.  I am going to refrain from making my annual wager on where the club finishes in the league until Sept 1.

5 hours ago, pHaRaOn said:

There's official confirmation from Roma that they bought Salah, Dzeko and Falque.

Original: "L’acquisizione a titolo definitivo dei diritti alle prestazioni sportive dei calciatori (DPC) Dzeko dal Manchester City, Salah dal Chelsea e Falque dal Genoa; per tali calciatori erano stati inizialmente sottoscritti accordi per l’acquisizione temporanea, trasformata in definitiva a seguito del verificarsi nel corso dei primi mesi dell’esercizio delle condizioni contrattuali previste".

Google Translate: "The definitive acquisition of the rights to football players (DPC) Dzeko from Manchester City, Salah from Chelsea and Falque from Genoa; for those players were initially signed agreements for the temporary acquisition, became final following the occurrence during the first months of the envisaged contractual terms".

https://web.archive.org/web/20151010092712/http://www.asroma.it/it/notizie/Deliberazioni_CDA_-_1_ottobre_2015.pdf

Yeah, could be. I'm only going by that email posted by another fan (Michael) on a different forum.

This was about two and a half months ago:

chef, 
I contacted Chelsea FC about that. I should have answer for you in a few hours. 

Just got response from Chelsea FC web administrator regarding Salah,

"Hi Michael, 

Thanks for your mail and apologies for the delayed response. We have not sold Mohamed Salah, he is still a Chelsea FC player currently on loan to Roma. 

Kind regards, 
Web Support"

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You