Raheem Sterling

RoyalBlues

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the end of the day it looks like Sterling just wants to win trophies, and if he feels like he can't do that at Liverpool than that is fair, it is his opinon afterall. You can't fault the lad for being ambitious. To some players it just isn't about money, it seems. He is a great player, he is going to make a lot of money whereever he goes, whomever he plays for but the same can't be said for glory and trophies.

I'm not taking a shot at Liverpool or defending Sterling. This is just what the situation looks like from me end of the table.

Such a git moving from Liverpool so soon! Wouldn't make it into anyone in the top 4's starting line up, possibly City if he gets the chance. If he rots on the bench at Munich or City it serves him right. I admire his ambition, however he thinks he's better than he really is.

Don't be daft, a guy like Oscar gets plenty of games for us. Sterling would start 35+ for us easily.

Such a git moving from Liverpool so soon! Wouldn't make it into anyone in the top 4's starting line up, possibly City if he gets the chance. If he rots on the bench at Munich or City it serves him right. I admire his ambition, however he thinks he's better than he really is.

Agree with that. If he came to SW6 he would drive Mourinho crazy with his loose balls and loss of possession. At the moment I see nothing else than the new SWP.

Cant fault him for itchy feet though when he looks round the dressing room and sees Ballotelli on £80 000 a week and Glen Johnson on £100 000 a week. Sterling, or rather his agent, just like his employers in Boston, is questioning the merits of financial fair play.

I bet if we act now or very soon, he comes here.

Yep. I think if we offered £30-35m or so they'd sell just to get rid quickly and reinvest the cash.

His finishing and his loose ball issues can be worked on, it shouldn't be discarded as quick as that for me. Under Mourinho I think he would flourish, I honestly do. 20 years old....fucking 20, what an age this lad is at to build on and nurture in a position we need to fill. Not just that but he can play as the #10 as well and with Willian seemingly being a lot better that attack could be fucking scary.

Sterling Willian Hazard

Costa

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You