Raheem Sterling

RoyalBlues

Seeing a shocker from Cuadrado I changed my mind about him now, time to try to get him for 30-35m. He can go pass players like Hazard and isn't afraid unlike one of the best player at the WC.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing a shocker from Cuadrado I changed my mind about him now, time to try to get him for 30-35m. He can go pass players like Hazard and isn't afraid unlike one of the best player at the WC.

Liverpool without CL next season will smooth the deal

I'm coming to that view as well

I'd have this lad over anything we have to offer on the right wing.

If it's actually a possibility then it's a no brainer!

Hazard on the left, Sterling on the right!

If we're want to sign him. There is no better situation than this summer, when Liverpool most likely will not qualified for CL. If he is even flattered by interest from Arsenal, I could see we could get him if we want to.

• 2 weeks later...

So a player looks like he won't sign a new deal at Liverpool. Suddenly stories start appearing in the press about what he gets up to in his spare time, making him look like a bit of a cunt.

What a coincidence.

Only confessional, and the morality of St Brendan can save him now....

Him getting hounded for smoking shisha is reminiscent of when Ashley was caught smoking a pack of cigs when on loan at Crystal Palace. It all comes full circle.

Not so much now, but in the past he would have been right at home next to Cole, and Terry. Two of the most disrespected players by the media.

Funny but the more he gets disrespected by media, the more Im interested in seeing him here.

If anything he will create strong mentality to block off media blasts, same as Cole or Terry did and thats one step forward to bigger character which we need here. Or he will fall under pressure.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3044817/Liverpool-forward-Raheem-Sterling-buy-year-contract-leaving-Chelsea-Manchester-City-make-cut-price-25m-offer-summer.html

If this is true, bare in mind it's the Mail, then he should be considered a priority. HG, talented(rather than most of the English players, AVAILABLE for normal fees). I firmly believe he can add something more to the team, just needs Jose to mentor him a bit in the right way,...and teach him to track back, ofcourse.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You