Raheem Sterling

RoyalBlues

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you don't like him because he refuses to arse-lick Kane?

He's my dream signing this upcoming summer. He ticks every single box for us.

For the summer ?

How much he's going to cost ?

Chelsea have lots of money to spend, however they won't go over the top for a player that has 12 months to finish his contract.

40m£ I see as our proposal. I think Roman would welcome him and would approve this transfer to go through. He's freak to have an attacking identity in his Chelsea side.

EDIT Meh, he's got 2 year left. What's the fuss ? I think we should wait and see if LFC is going to play in the Champions League next season.

Based on his interview, it's pretty obvious he doesn't want to sign the contract now because Liverpool may not make top 4. If they make top 4, they'll probably be able to convince him to stay.

If they don't make top 4, then I'd really want us to for him. He's a proper RW and regardless of what people say, dude can straight out play. He will be a huge hit imo. He's better than all our AM bar Eden imo.

That BBC interview pretty much confirmed that he's not going to sign a new contract and wants Liverpool to back the fuck off and let him challenge for trophies somewhere else.

99 out of 100 players would sign that contract in a blink, but that's not the case here. My guess is that he's already struck a deal with someone. Chelsea and City are in need of boosting English quota and ready to pay good money, so it'll be interesting to see what happens this summer.

Really hope he ends up here.

Sterling has a long way to go. It's still flashes of quality for the most part, which is not surprising at his age. While I would welcome him, he would not improve the team. If anything, he would need time to grow as a player and reach the necessary consistency. That means him disappearing from time to time, dealing with a lot more pressure to perform which affects his game. I remember Hazard being labled inconsistent last season, and Sterling is not even close to the Hazard of last season.

And I can see his fee and wages being a problem. 30+ mil? He's a rookie and he hasn't shown anything in the extreme talent wise. He's no Messi back when he was that age. Even Rooney was better. And the wages you read... He would be among the top earners at the club. That's crazy.

I'd much rather see a player joining that's already proven his quality personally. And let's be honest, English 'wonderkids' have the tendency to disappoint. I think Rooney was the last one to actually become a top player. Rooney's breakthrough was back in 2004.

Just spend 27 minutes watching his interview. Now I know what the fuss is about.

Would love to have him here. Quality, English and tracks back ?

BTW he's really native English ? Because he speaks English just like Messi speaks Spanish like if he has some problems with that.

This lad offers offers pace and width, not only does he offer this but he is very direct. The right side is an issue for me, a big issue, and if we can somehow deal with the right side of our team I think we are good to go. I'd shackle Azpi back at RB and have this lad ahead of him offering pace and width and without asking him to do fucking donkey work every single time. I'm using Sterling as an example here with it being the right thread, but this goes for this one position, it needs addressing for me because Willian, while he might be Jose's perfect attacker and tracker back, something has to give.

We have to see..

In premier league u have big spaces to dribble, in other top teams its all closed down.

I want to see how he would do if a teams parks the bus , how he will dribble past it and how he will coup with elite defenders.

In CL he couldnt go trough basel players..

Let's remember we have Cuadrado. So Sterling should come, only if we are to ship Oscar or Willian. Don't want another KDB fiasco. Or he can come, but I don't exactly see Jose dropping two straight starters and giving Hazard a free role so that we can play something like a Sterling-Hazard-Cuadrado/Willian thing. I'd love him here to be fair, think he stands out from the typical English boring idiocracy(in terms of play, that is), along with Chamberlain, Kane and Barkley. He doesn't have the brighest vision for a pass, but as Special Juan said, his directness is really something. Given that, he is little, cunning and a talented player. Nobody can tell me, he is THAT overrated. Yes, Liverpool fans were ahead of themselves saying he is better than Bale(when at Tottenham), but don't they always do that? It will be an interesting summer. And considering we have to fill a HG quota, I don't think Rob Green will be the only English player we are about to sign. Walcott/Sterling/Clyne/Bale, even James Milner is an option, if we need a back-up all rounder.

Why does he have a bad attitude exactly? Because he has ambition & doesn't want to stay in Liverpool?

Would prefer Fekir or Brahimi a lot more than him, they're far more talented imo. Thats in case we're not going for Koke.

He's miles better than Fekir and Brahimi and more importantly Willian & Cuadrado.

He's exceptionally quick, skillful, unlike the foreign talent everyone overrates (Depay, Anderson) has fantastic close control, strong, excellent movement, extremely versatile, tracks back, creative & has exceptional end product for a player his age.

I just looked at bayern and real squad and theres noway he would be a starter. Ribery robben are too good and then he has to face muller gotze thiago lewandowski. At Real he has to face bale ronaldo isco James RIP bro..!

U guys were right , he has no chance there

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You