Turkish Airlines rumoured to replace Samsung

Waterfall

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will never be logo alone...who the fuck knows what company that bird represents...and its all about making that brand popular.

Though my fav of those 4 is last one with name only.

Wouldnt mind delta airlines since they are already sponsors.

Come to think of it, didn't we have a deal with Delta? Will that become conflicted or not?

The contract with Delta is going to expire in June 2014

http://www.chelseafc.com/the-club/sponsors/sponsors---partners/club/delta.html

"Chelsea Football Club announce Delta Air Lines as our new official global airline partner in June 2012."

"The two-year deal sees us link with one of the world's largest airlines, which flies 160 million passengers per year around 350 destinations in 65 countries."

I understand how important it is to get a sponsor that is aesthetically acceptable on the kit and how that even affects kits sales, but eventually, whoever we get, we'll get used to the logo in the long run.

Honestly, if it gets us more money than City and utd, I'd be okay with us signing with bloody ISIS! :P

You would? The chevy logo is absolutely hideous. The 2nd or 4th option from that picture would be much better. Preferably the rightmost one, but with smaller text.

After seeing a United kit in person, it doesn't look as ugly as in the pictures. ( similar to our new home kit).

I'd prefer a logo to two rows of letters filling up the shirt. That's just blund and tasteless.

Also I doubt they'll spend all that money just to put their unrecognizable bird logo in there. It'll probably be like the rightmost picture. Not for me.

But like Choulo's post above, we'll probably start to like it after a few weeks or months. No big deal.