test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

xPetrCechx

Rumoured Arturo Vidal

Started by xPetrCechx,

782 posts in this topic

Figures.. they still have the champions league to play for, they would be fools to sell now. Story over.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, Artandur said:

Schalke confirmed Goretzka will join Bayern in the summer. Pretty sure that means we'll have another go at Vidal then.

Dereliction of duty if we don't go after him. And according to some reports, Modric might be available as well. Gotta be all over one these guys if the opprotunity arises, will not stand another season with Baka as a primary CM option. 

I see Manure are still in for Vidal! Maybe he might want to join up with his old mate Sanchez. And Manure are in need of help just as much as us from what the pundits were saying on Sky Sports. But apparently Sanchez has fixed all that now and wil be pushing Shitty and Mou is looking to win the CL.

I really dislike Manure! 6c681b9dd517666b59086e82e40e0797.gif

Reports saying that Bayern Munich are trying to force him out as they want Goretzka and Tolisso to takeover the midfield next season. 

Chelsea simply have to be all over this guy in the summer. Can definitely give us 2 top seasons minimum imo.

Can't be having Bakayoko as an everyday starting XI CM for my club, that can't run. 

kellzfresh likes this

Reports saying that Bayern Munich are trying to force him out as they want Goretzka and Tolisso to takeover the midfield next season. 
Chelsea simply have to be all over this guy in the summer. Can definitely give us 2 top seasons minimum imo.
Can't be having Bakayoko as an everyday starting XI CM for my club, that can't run. 
I'd much rather see us go for Milinkovic Savic. Someone that could do a job long term rather than a year or two with a much larger wage.

15 minutes ago, LAM09 said:
41 minutes ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

I'd much rather see us go for Milinkovic Savic. Someone that could do a job long term rather than a year or two with a much larger wage.

Vidal is a more rounded player, sure SMS is a very good talent but for 2-3 years Vidal would still be an excellent player. Think people forget how much he gets about for Bayern even while now being in his 30s he’s all action and has real quality.

Vidal is a more rounded player, sure SMS is a very good talent but for 2-3 years Vidal would still be an excellent player. Think people forget how much he gets about for Bayern even while now being in his 30s he’s all action and has real quality.

Just think that ship sailed tbh. Not something I'm against (would be a similar signing to Ballack) but it would only make sense a good price.

No point going into a bidding wars with Utd for someone of his age.

8 hours ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

Of course it can. We need another Mikel. 

Blue-in-me-Veins likes this

49 minutes ago, Henrique said:

Of course it can. We need another Mikel. 

Mikel at that age was so much more accomplished technically allready it is really hard to compare.

11 hours ago, LAM09 said:
12 hours ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

Agreed but is the Serb a realistic target for Chelsea?

11Drogba likes this

Can't see the board paying money for a 31 year old who will command big wages and a minimum three year contract.

1 minute ago, Mufassir08 said:

Can't see the board paying money for a 31 year old who will command big wages and a minimum three year contract.

He's apparently on €150k a week. That is quite a lot for his age. We could offer 2 years for £100k. 

Agreed but is the Serb a realistic target for Chelsea?
It all depends on the type of budget any manager is given in the summer. He'd be a 60m+ signing to begin with.

15 minutes ago, It's too big said:

He's apparently on €150k a week. That is quite a lot for his age. We could offer 2 years for £100k. 

Will we really break our one year contract policy for Vidal? I can't see it tbh.

9 hours ago, Mufassir08 said:

Will we really break our one year contract policy for Vidal? I can't see it tbh.

We gave Giroud 18 month contract. 

23 hours ago, LAM09 said:
23 hours ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

You won't find a bigger SMS fan than myself, I've been on the SMS hype train since last season. But we have to be realistic here, we already have Barkley. And while you and I know SMS > Barkley everyday of the week, I think the powers that run our football club will see Fabregas & Barkley as the primary creative CMs in our squad that will occupy one of those front '3' positions or most advanced CM role in a 352. Unless of-course, the club decide to move on from Fabregas, which then SMS would be a fantastic replacement for. 

In my opinion, the absolute first order of business for Chelsea should be fixing our double-pivot problems in midfield. Drinkwater and Bakayoko have been spectacular failures for completely different reasons this season. The former has never been healthy, and the latter is just a trash CM player. If CFC want to compete next season, we have to upgrade our CM options. Vidal would replace Bakayoko, and then a DLP really needs to come to replace Drinkwater. 

You won't find a bigger SMS fan than myself, I've been on the SMS hype train since last season. But we have to be realistic here, we already have Barkley. And while you and I know SMS > Barkley everyday of the week, I think the powers that run our football club will see Fabregas & Barkley as the primary creative CMs in our squad that will occupy one of those front '3' positions or most advanced CM role in a 352. Unless of-course, the club decide to move on from Fabregas, which then SMS would be a fantastic replacement for. 

In my opinion, the absolute first order of business for Chelsea should be fixing our double-pivot problems in midfield. Drinkwater and Bakayoko have been spectacular failures for completely different reasons this season. The former has never been healthy, and the latter is just a trash CM player. If CFC want to compete next season, we have to upgrade our CM options. Vidal would replace Bakayoko, and then a DLP really needs to come to replace Drinkwater. 

Only hope of things changing is if a new manager is appointed (not saying I want Conte to get sacked). The majority of us have now realised that our direction in the market has drastically changed which is something that would put even more doubt on the possibility of this happening.

No resale value, £25-35m fee & £150k+ wage for someone in their 30's. I'd say Real Madrid could be the place to look in the summer with their guaranteed clear out and our potential bargaining chip.