test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jason

Closed Chelsea v Galatasaray

Started by Jason,

442 posts in this topic

People saying start Schurrle, but how many people were calling for him to start against Villa after his pathetic performance against Tottenham. Everyone was saying "start Willian, start Willian". The problem is that some of our players are simply not good enough for varying reasons.

People just want changes, after a bad result, people will call for changes, its doesnt matter if the other options are limited ones, in many aspects. Someone here said we should leave both Oscar and Willian on the bench, so our midfield against Gala will be: Mikel, Ramires, Lampard, Schurle, Hazard. I dont know you, but for me it looks a really average and awful midfield for me.

Team lineup

Cech

Ivan-Cahill-JT-azpi

Ramries-Lamps-mikel

Willian-etoo-Hazard

Playing all 3 of Mikel, Lampard and Ramires is rather suicidal when all of them are 1 yellow card away from a 1 game suspension in Europe. If they all get a yellow card and we progress into the QFs, we are gonna have issues finding a midfield from somewhere then..

yuvala and The Mak like this

Any update on luiz??? Will he be back for this. Feel he is going to be uber important in the mid for this game.

We played better than you at İstanbul but we can not win at away we have not been won for 7weeks i can not help worrying i think that this match will go on extra time and penalty shoot outs

i would love a 0-0 more than 3-0 for some reason

i guess i want us to go through in the most ugly way as possible to piss everyone else off

Too much heart in mouth stuff would rather we win comftably lol

We played better than you at İstanbul but we can not win at away we have not been won for 7weeks i can not help worrying i think that this match will go on extra time and penalty shoot outs

No it wont go to extra time or penalty shootouts. We are a much better team and we will win comfortably at home.

Mohammed Seif likes this

Playing all 3 of Mikel, Lampard and Ramires is rather suicidal when all of them are 1 yellow card away from a 1 game suspension in Europe. If they all get a yellow card and we progress into the QFs, we are gonna have issues finding a midfield from somewhere then..

Not only that, but usually when we start with a defensive mid of 3, we're going for a draw or a lucky 1-0.

We should be winning this without too much problem.

There is no secret here, Jose will come up with something like:

Cech; Ivan, Cahill, Terry, Azi; Mikel, Ramires, Oscar (Lampard), Willian; Etoo.

Final result: 3-0

I think Schurrle should start this game instead of Oscar

Must be the only time where if we went out I wouldn't be too disappointed. Would give us a real chance at the Prem and I don't mind too much seeing as Drogba plays for them. I still want us to go through but we really don't need this game to got to extra time

If this match ends 0-0 are the world's bookmakers going to resign ?

From a short list of bookmakers, average home win price is 1.39 and average 0-0 price is 12.20

In the similarly weighted match of Salzburg v. Basel on Thursday the average home win price is 1.39 and the average 0-0 price is 14.5.

By the looks of it we are preparing to take the money to mother Russia.

Must be the only time where if we went out I wouldn't be too disappointed.

I'd be gutted if we went out, but going through isn't exactly going to cheer me up too much either. This match is just an annoyance right now because I'm focused entirely on the Arsenal game.

The thing is that against top teams, we're always in with a shot because we've got Jose and Eden. I'd back our defence to keep out any of Europe's top attacks and Hazard has the ability to do something magical with the ball so we're probably a dark horse for the Cup like we were in 2012.

The problem is we're just lacking depth at the moment which means we could spread ourselves too thin. If you gave me a choice between beating Galatasaray and beating Arsenal, it's Arsenal every time. If only Galatasaray's fans weren't such insufferable arseholes.