Chelsea v Galatasaray

Jase

People saying start Schurrle, but how many people were calling for him to start against Villa after his pathetic performance against Tottenham. Everyone was saying "start Willian, start Willian". The problem is that some of our players are simply not good enough for varying reasons.

There is no secret here, Jose will come up with something like:

Cech; Ivan, Cahill, Terry, Azi; Mikel, Ramires, Oscar (Lampard), Willian; Etoo.

Final result: 3-0

you missed one - eden. this would be my team too

People saying start Schurrle, but how many people were calling for him to start against Villa after his pathetic performance against Tottenham. Everyone was saying "start Willian, start Willian". The problem is that some of our players are simply not good enough for varying reasons.

People just want changes, after a bad result, people will call for changes, its doesnt matter if the other options are limited ones, in many aspects. Someone here said we should leave both Oscar and Willian on the bench, so our midfield against Gala will be: Mikel, Ramires, Lampard, Schurle, Hazard. I dont know you, but for me it looks a really average and awful midfield for me.

Team lineup

Cech

Ivan-Cahill-JT-azpi

Ramries-Lamps-mikel

Willian-etoo-Hazard

Playing all 3 of Mikel, Lampard and Ramires is rather suicidal when all of them are 1 yellow card away from a 1 game suspension in Europe. If they all get a yellow card and we progress into the QFs, we are gonna have issues finding a midfield from somewhere then..

We played better than you at İstanbul but we can not win at away we have not been won for 7weeks i can not help worrying i think that this match will go on extra time and penalty shoot outs

No it wont go to extra time or penalty shootouts. We are a much better team and we will win comfortably at home.

Playing all 3 of Mikel, Lampard and Ramires is rather suicidal when all of them are 1 yellow card away from a 1 game suspension in Europe. If they all get a yellow card and we progress into the QFs, we are gonna have issues finding a midfield from somewhere then..

Not only that, but usually when we start with a defensive mid of 3, we're going for a draw or a lucky 1-0.

We should be winning this without too much problem.

If this match ends 0-0 are the world's bookmakers going to resign ?

From a short list of bookmakers, average home win price is 1.39 and average 0-0 price is 12.20

In the similarly weighted match of Salzburg v. Basel on Thursday the average home win price is 1.39 and the average 0-0 price is 14.5.

By the looks of it we are preparing to take the money to mother Russia.