• Ramires
    • Lampard
    • Schurrle
    • Hazard
    • Eto'o
    • Oscar (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Ba (sub)

I'm going to London and Stamford Bridge to watch our game against Arsenal in a couple of rounds. This game might be more important that I would've dreamt of when I bought my flight and tickets for the game :)

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to London and Stamford Bridge to watch our game against Arsenal in a couple of rounds. This game might be more important that I would've dreamt of when I bought my flight and tickets for the game :)

Speaking to a chap Saturday at the ground about the huge flag, and apparently for the Arsenal game we are going to have FOUR massive flags -one for each of the European trophies we've won.

You should have a good time. :beer:

Love how they waited for him to finish then hugged him :D

I dislike the celebration, it's way too selfish for me; feel the same when Catholics do their thing as well.

The reason is that after someone makes a fantastic run, beating two players, and makes a perfect pass for you to score, you should NOT be thanking (whatever your) god (is), but your teammate first and foremost. He IS the reason you scored.

After you thank your teammate for the assist, then do whatever you want.

just a minor nitpick... :)

I have to confess I had no idea how influential Matic was going to be. It's absolutely incredible how influential he is for us. The 21m seems like a freaking bargain.

I dislike the celebration, and feel the same when Catholics do their thing as well.

The reason is that after someone makes a fantastic run, beating two players, and makes a perfect pass for you to score, you should NOT be thanking (whatever your) god (is), but your teammate first and foremost. He IS the reason you scored.

After you thank your teammate for the assist, then do whatever you want.

just a minor nitpick... :)

I don't think there is anything wrong with it to be honest, we've just got to respect what they want to do sometimes.

I have to confess I had no idea how influential Matic was going to be. It's absolutely incredible how influential he is for us. The 21m seems like a freaking bargain.

He truly is a complete DM. Large, can tackle, cover distance good passing 85% and above and quick in releasing passes to our attacking midfielders in transition.

Fucking brilliant yesterday.

So drunk though. Some of the spurtz fans were proper lairy outside haha.

I can not understand some of the chelsea leaving around the 85th minute mark !

Jose left before the final whistle as well

I love to see us playing the Spuds :blue scalf: Its a "nailed on" 4 to 6 points every season. I hope they never get relegated :confused: Where else are we gonna get such handy points :dance:

Seriously though, after selling Bale and "reinvesting" all the proceeds of the deal in new players, I think they really wasted it all as they are worse than they have been for years. How many times have they been spanked by 4 or 5 goals this season ?? Too many if your a Yid :wub: and I think United will catch them for the Europa spot, leaving them having to win the Europa Cup this year. A poor return on a vast outlay........................Oh, and their manager is crap too :clown:

I love to see us playing the Spuds :blue scalf: Its a "nailed on" 4 to 6 points every season. I hope they never get relegated :confused: Where else are we gonna get such handy points :dance:

Seriously though, after selling Bale and "reinvesting" all the proceeds of the deal in new players, I think they really wasted it all as they are worse than they have been for years. How many times have they been spanked by 4 or 5 goals this season ?? Too many if your a Yid :wub: and I think United will catch them for the Europa spot, leaving them having to win the Europa Cup this year. A poor return on a vast outlay........................Oh, and their manager is crap too :clown:

Yeah they spent 100 mill on players.. was one of those summer signings in the team yesterday?

They panic bought, simple as. Like the kid who lost a pound and found a two pound coin, they had to spend it.

Give this spurs squad a good manager and then see the wonder. Despite the fact that spurs have massively underachieved this season, they are still fifth. All their buys are pretty decent ones. What they don't have is a core to play around. They don't have a JT-FL-PC-AC to soak up the pressure. Also if the rumors are to be believed and of van gaal actually joins them, it would massively improve them.