• Ramires
    • Lampard
    • Schurrle
    • Hazard
    • Eto'o
    • Oscar (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Ba (sub)

I've been saying where did the Bale money go? Since when AVB was making a big stink about Levy not letting him sign Moutinho and Hulk I figured something was up. Levy was trying to keep the money going in a profit cycle, now they'll be lucky to get starting players out of those schmucks let alone make their money back. They squandered a massive opportunity and Levy tried to make AVB the scapegoat.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dislike the celebration, it's way too selfish for me; feel the same when Catholics do their thing as well.The reason is that after someone makes a fantastic run, beating two players, and makes a perfect pass for you to score, you should NOT be thanking (whatever your) god (is), but your teammate first and foremost. He IS the reason you scored.After you thank your teammate for the assist, then do whatever you want.just a minor nitpick... :)

I agree. Demba should have ran straight to Walker after the goal! :P

And I remember a lot on here going mental because they got Capoo....

He ain't no Matic.

He's been crap for them all season, or at least the matches I've seen. All the technical ability in the world but zero footballing brain.