Chelsea v Everton

Jase

I can't see anything but a Chelsea win here to be honest. We haven't performed well in about 3 months since Lukaku transformed into Emile Heskey. We are getting some results not playing well but unless some players returning from injury (namely Barkley, Coleman and from the bench Deulofeu) start to get back to match sharpness then I can see it being a fairly simple 2-0 here.

boring, you should be bullish like the Gala fans. NAISMITH HATTRICK!

With the Gala game coming up, Jose needs to get his selection right for this one.

It'll signal something wrong is happening between Schurr and Jose if Shurrle is going to be left out again.

Also we need that induction of energy from Cole, Schurr and Torres.

..............Cech.............

Azpi.....Cahill....JT......Cole

..........Lamps....Matic........

..Willian.....Oscar......Shurrle

...............Torres............

And for the Gala match,

..............Cech...............

.Bran......Cahill....JT.......Azpi

............Lamps.....Ramires......

Willian........Oscar.......Hazard

...............Torres/Eto'o( depending on performance in the Everton game).........

Must-win, no room for complacency and no room for passengers.

Cech

Ivanovic Cahill Terry Azpi

Lamps Matic

Willian Oscar Hazard

Eto'o

That is a team for me that will actually do what is needed to win this game, even if it's 1-0. Maybe we go with a change up top but we need Terry back. We can't trust Luiz (don't care if he turns up in big games, if the guy doesn't think every game for Chelsea is a big game then he's welcome to fuck off). Need attacking, clinical intent from the pivot which means Lamps and Matic back in and we need every player to throughly redeem themselves after the City game.

I trust Jose to get them up for this one after the City and West Brom performances, and for our key players to right the ship.