Chelsea v Everton

Jase

AS I KEEP SAYING, I HAVE CONSTANTLY SAID HE IS ***** NOW.

I really wish people would read more than one post before going on. I have never cheered him getting a corner or any such rubbish. Many people just wish the situation was different that is all.

Eto does ***** all for the team, the constant smoke up his **** is just as pathetic as these supposed 'fanboy;' attitudes towards Torres.

They are both terrible. END OF.

Shit now?? when was he good? lol.

And contrary to what you may think no one here is hanging on your every post recording your every word to memory. I respond to what's in front of me not what you may or may not have said in the past.

Anyway when I say I love chelsea fans you aren't the only one included in that. There are thousands if not more who reference him winning a corner as being a huge contribution.

Eto'o is far from shit, he's just not good enough to be our everyday striker especially at 33. If you want to assign shit to any one Chelsea player assign it to the fellow we spent somewhere in the neighbourhood of £90M on for 42 goals.... THAT IS SHIT!

Shit now?? when was he good? lol.

And contrary to what you may think no one here is hanging on your every post recording your every word to memory. I respond to what's in front of me not what you may or may not have said in the past.

Anyway when I say I love chelsea fans you aren't the only one included in that. There are thousands if not more who reference him winning a corner as being a huge contribution.

Eto'o is far from shit, he's just not good enough to be our everyday striker especially at 33. If you want to assign shit to any one Chelsea player assign it to the fellow we spent somewhere in the neighbourhood of £90M on for 42 goals.... THAT IS SHIT!

Hanging on my word, funny that a number of different people including yourself have quoted old posts and brought up old subjects.

It wasn't in front of you it was FIVE DAYS ago my old post. Yet you chose to requote it TODAY?? LOL You guys do make me laugh :yawn:

Yes you should have taken two seconds to see that I think both are terrible and have slagged Torres on many occasions.

Eto'o is ****** he's had a handful of performances this season where i did hope he had regained earlier talent but far too many he has been terrible.

Hanging on my word, funny that a number of different people including yourself have quoted old posts and brought up old subjects.

It wasn't in front of you it was FIVE DAYS ago my old post. Yet you chose to requote it TODAY?? LOL You guys do make me laugh :yawn:

Yes you should have taken two seconds to see that I think both are terrible and have slagged Torres on many occasions.

Eto'o is ****** he's had a handful of performances this season where i did hope he had regained earlier talent but far too many he has been terrible.

Clearly the elevator doesn't go all the way to the top floor with this one... LOL I actually read it for the first time today so yes it is new to me. Why that is so hard to comprehend I will never know.

Anyway if I had my choice between starting Eto'o or Torres in a must win match its Eto'o hands down. I've seen enough floundering Torres to last me a lifetime.

I think Eto'o deserves a bit of respect here. The lad took a massive pay cut to join us and even the transfer fee was free. It's not nice to call him Shit. After all, he is one of the best strikers of his generation. And also Mr. Torres(25 years old) who joined us for about £50 million after spending 3 years in Liverpool only managed to score 1 goal in his 14 EPL appearances. Meanwhile, Samuel Eto'o(32 years old) joins us for free and manages to score more goals than Torres.

Tough match against Everton. A Must win.

Um , we're talking about Eto'o?

why do you feel the need to drag someone else into it?

Maybe because you're a Torres fan who's been bitching about Eto'o at every chance he gets ? :dunno: It's pretty clear that you have an agenda.

Also when determining the level of sh*tness of a striker it makes sense to bring Torres into the conversation. ^_^

Bg8jiPZCYAAgCE4.jpg

Meh.

Not that I was into this debate before, but this truly must put it to bed. Torres has not been great for us, but this season he's been alright. Eto'o has been slightly worse than Torres this season (no debate here, stats show it) but I guess you could put that down to him acclimatising to the PL.

Anyway, my opinion before was that we should start Nando, and these stats have just backed it up. Thought he was in pretty good short term form before the injury. 3 goals in 4 appearances wasn't it?