Man City v Chelsea

Jase

RAMIRES ON THE WING???

WTF ... FUCK OFF WITH THAT SHIT JOSE.

HE IS NOT A FUCKING WINGER!

PLAY SCHURRLE OR SALAH FFS!

AHHH didnt meant to write caps.. but I'm too angry to delete and write that again!

What's wrong with Ramires on the wing? He has played well there on a number of occasions.

RAMIRES ON THE WING???

WTF ... FUCK OFF WITH THAT SHIT JOSE.

HE IS NOT A FUCKING WINGER!

PLAY SCHURRLE OR SALAH FFS!

AHHH didnt meant to write caps.. but I'm too angry to delete and write that again!

don't you think Jose has a thing with that Rambo setup

What's wrong with Ramires on the wing? He has played well there on a number of occasions.

I don't like it at all. Especially when you have two top notch wingers who haven't started for a while/yet. Ramires is a box to box mid..

In no shape or form is he a winger.

are you seriously comparing both players' pace? Oscar doesn't come close.

I'd rather have Schurrle instead though

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 4G using Tapatalk

Am I even comparing? Oscar may not be THAT quick but he's not exactly the slowest either.

Anyway, the main point probably being Oscar was supposedly to be the main guy in the team but yet doesn't seem to start these games away from home.

Basically the same squad that faced city with Luiz back in defence and Mikel in central midfield. Was hoping that Mourinho would change it around, surely Pellegrini would have prepared his team better this time around.....

His lineup seem to suggest that. Only 1 ST this time. Have a proper DM and workhorse in Milner outwide to do a job on Hazard.

I don't like it at all. Especially when you have two top notch wingers who haven't started for a while/yet. Ramires is a box to box mid..

In no shape or form is he a winger.

There is nothing wrong with him playing there though. Against a team as good as City we have a better chance of winning playing a player with the experience and form and ability of Ramires than that of Shurrle and/or Salah... in my opinion anyway.