Man City v Chelsea

Jase

I can't be bothered watching the game on Danish TV. Holy shit, the commentator must be getting paid to talk positively about City. Oh, nice defensive play, oh Silva is so good, nice nice nice nice nice. Yes, they are playing decent football, but for crying out loud, you'd think they are God's gift to mankind. Fuck me.

HT.

Bring Cole on and move Azpi to the right hand side. Take Mikel off and put Rami in the pivot next to Matic. Schurrle or Salah on the right wing. Give it untill 55/60 amd if still no product.. bring Oscar on for Willian.

We respect this overrated City side far too much.

We are Chelsea for fuck sake. Setting up like Mid table teams do to us.

Ramires and Ivanovic have made Silva look like a world class defender. How many times have those two been dispossessed by Silva???! Ramires has been absolutely useless. And Luiz has shown once again why he should not be a CB, that challenge for the yellow card....WTF?

Willian is tired. hazard seems a bit tired too. ramires is shit on the RW nothing new. we are playing without attackers today to be honest. mikel is completely useless, matic isnt having the best game either. luiz complete shit. cahill, azpi, ivanovic are ok.

City much, much better. could have already scored one more.

joke of a half...good news is we're only down 1-0. can still knick a result but something's gotta change. mikel and willian off for me.

Lampard/Oscar on and Salah. Change to a 4-3-3 possibly, crowd the midfield because we're getting raped there.