Man City 2-0 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

To be fair this is the real difference between both teams. 2-0 but it was a demolition.

Expect people to blame Mikel, Ramires and Luiz, and expect people to forget there was zero shoots on target. Hazard was invisible, Pellegrini put Mourinho in his pocket, the portuguese failed to change the game.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

666297-728_computer_reaction_face_knife_

Embarrasing, so much mediocrity in this team. Several players need a rest but still, the difference between City and us is that they have players in every area who are at least decent on the ball.

Our team consist of 20% brilliance 80% clumsiness.

The difference is also that if the other team let Man City have the ball, they know what to do.

Not us, our play is too laboured and too slow. If our attacking players are not in great form, they can't really rest on our passing game.

We had about 3 days rest, they had a week. It doesn't help that we have played the same 11 a few times lately, but we have had important matches recently and had to play our best 11.

Hazard

Willian

Eto'o

Cahill

Ivan

All look like they need a rest but who is going to come in and do the same job they can? Our bench is strong but not strong enough to drop so many big players at once and expect the same from them

Cahill looked like the only one who gave a fuck out there today IMO

In other news, City playing One Step Beyond at the end of the game. Probably because they are a shit club with no fucking originality and only have a whining old prick called Gallagher as a celebrity fan

To be fair this is the real difference between both teams. 2-0 but it was a demolition.

Expect people to blame Mikel, Ramires and Luiz, and expect people to forget there was zero shoots on target. Hazard was invisible, Pellegrini put Mourinho in his pocket, the portuguese failed to change the game.

Everyone had a bad game but those two were below woeful. Also what can Hazard do by himself? I think we are too reliant on his moments of brilliance that have won us many games this season.

I think Jose has pulled another fast one on Pelegrini. They spend a lot of energy winning this game when they have Barca this Tuesday. He played his full strength.So it will be interesting to see what he does against Barca.

Dont give me that Jose bullshit he messed up today, to make it worse the FA cup was our best chance of silverware this season he shld hv gone for it

Salah is fucking useless. What people see in this guy I dont know...speed is all he has. He is weaker than Mata ffs.

And Oscar's creativity is shit. Toure makes better chances, not to mention that Silva is what Oscar wants to be. Hardworking #10. Mikel and Torres are wankers. Luiz should go home. Hazard is tired. Willian needs to show he is worth those 35mio. And where the fuck is 18mio boy Schurrle? Not to mention Ramires who is geting worse and worse...

We were shit as hell.

Toure, on his day, is still easily the best midfielder in the league.

It was almost criminal how he bossed the midfield today. Matic,Mikel,Willian, and hell even Salah when he came on were bouncing off him like flies.

I hope I never see Luiz play as CB for us again. He is by far the biggest liability on this planet. Cahill was a lone CB today. Our attack was pretty much non existent until Oscar came on so I voted for him. One less competition, hopefully we can go on and win the league now.

Seriously? Cahill was nonexistent today. He was nowhere to be accounted for. Please enough of this singling out of Luiz. Cahill was responsible for the second goal as well he was the one marking Silva and quit chasing him when the ball was passed to him for the second goal. He had sooooo much space thereafter to look up and pick out Nasri.

Im leaving this topic to avoid some fans who say Hazard is the best in the world because he scores 3 against Newcastle, Matic is better than Toure because of one match, and after a bad result all the players are crap.

Annoying.

FFS , Cant you accept that sometimes we will be beaten by the top teams when playing away ,, on the day they wil always be hard to handle and an offside goal didnt help .

always the same when we dont win ,, FORUM goes shit ,,, need a lesson in support from our travelling fans,,

Seriously? Cahill was nonexistent today. He was nowhere to be accounted for. Please enough of this singling out of Luiz. Cahill was responsible for the second goal as well he was the one marking Silva and quit chasing him when the ball was passed to him for the second goal. He had sooooo much space thereafter to look up and pick out Nasri.

I think you missed the part when Luiz stopped running and put his hand in the air as if it was offside. Had he carried on running he might have intercepted. Cahill mopped up after Luiz throughout the match.