Jase

Man of the Match  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No wonder, they had much more time to rest and prepare for this game. We were visibly fatigued, physically completely dominated, which makes Mourinho's team selection all the more baffling. Next games are against Everton and Galatasaray, we will surely play our best team again. Deserved victory for City, surprised it ended only 2-0 considering how expansively we played and how completely knackered the players were in the second half.

We are a young, developing team, and for me we are doing quite excellent for what we have achieved this season.

We beat them in the league and surprised everyone, that was superb, today was a difficult day and City did better, end of.

It cannot all be great, and lets face it, we are a world class striker short of being a top notch side.

Don't throw yourself over board yet.

Mikel 4 votes, Hazard 4 votes, Ramires 1 vote. I must have watched a completely different game I guess...

Fair play to City, they were the better team in every aspect of the game, unfortunately we showed no desire for this trophy and tonight we were just sparring partners for them. Not a good week for us, thank God it has finished and we can now move on and start concentrating on our last two trophies we are in for.

The fact JT was missing was a HUGE HUGE BLOW, we are "addicted" to him this season, just like we are "addicted" to Luiz playing as defensive midfielder in big games. (I just pray to God that Jose will play David Luiz in the midfield in this Champions League campaign, instead of Mikel)

Cech

Ivanovic Cahill Terry Dave

Matic Ramires

Willian Oscar Hazard

Eto'o

Well 1st team for standard games against most teams

Cech

Ivan Cahill Terry Dave

Matic Luiz Ramires

Willian Eto'o Hazard

Against top top teams like Barca, Bayern, City, Madrid

Was that so hard?

This is nothing but a line up. Scroll through the posts and you will find a thousand of line ups like this. Epic fail..

Someone please summarize all mistakes Luiz did in this match. I keep reading he was shit, but except that one interception he failed and led to an attack at the end of the first half, I don't remember him being this shit people keep saying. But if he was there might be facts to back it up. So can anyone please enlist all his mistakes and failures today?

Mikel 4 votes, Hazard 4 votes, Ramires 1 vote. I must have watched a completely different game I guess...

Fair play to City, they were the better team in every aspect of the game, unfortunately we showed no desire for this trophy and tonight we were just sparring partners for them. Not a good week for us, thank God it has finished and we can now move on and start concentrating on our last two trophies we are in for.

The fact JT was missing was a HUGE HUGE BLOW, we are "addicted" to him this season, just like we are "addicted" to Luiz playing as defensive midfielder in big games. (I just pray to God that Jose will play David Luiz in the midfield in this Champions League campaign, instead of Mikel)

don't worry, he will. José isn't stupid or crazy... so unless Terry or Cahill are injured, Luiz is Ramires' partner.

Well that was painful to watch (to say the least). I have seen monkey fights which have been better organized than our defence was today. We lost the plot when we played our A team. It was not the samr game as the PL game. Our players looked tired even after the wba game, and players like hazard, willian, matic should have been no where near the grass. People who were stupidly saying that we shiuld be playing our strongest eleven should probably see, why that was not a good idea.

Anyways some pointers which are not really about the gane but in general

1. Mikel should not be a chelsea player comr next season. Simply not good enough. Not emough energy to suit out style, not enough pavu to counter. Simply doea not give us anything except closing off matches that are already won.

2. If luiz is a chelsea player next season it shiuld be as a DM, not a CB. He is not a good CB for us. End of.

Cech- a very poor display. Coukd mot have dobe anything for the goal but his shot handling, cross handling, ball distribution were pathetic. People should look at some of his performances this season before blindly playing the legend card in the cech-courtois debate. 5/10

Iva - was actually not that bad. The closest we cane to scoring was thru hin, made some brilliant headed clearances. 7/10

GC- GOOD performance. And rhat is saying a lot when u team has been mowed down. 8/10

DL- abysmal, awful, pathetic. .. well u get the trend here. The worst part was it seemed that he dint want to be on thw pitch. 3/10

Azpi- MOTM for me. Intercepted balls. Ran his ass off.important blocks. Good game. 9/10

Mikel- a "nothing" performance. Dint play the way jose would have wanted our 2 DMS to play. Let players get between the mid and the defense line too easily for bith the goals. Simply not good enough. 5/10

Matic- started the gane well but seemed ready to drop down towards the end. Multiple lobs over the defence s which found no one. Not a good gane. 6/10

Hazard- a couole of good runs but nothibg excepr for that. Jose is going over board on his quest to nake EH the next CR. Eh is not yet at that physicality level that he can play every game at the best and highest level. 6/10

Willian- looked knackered from minute one. Dint do any of the things he did in the first match. Not sure if it was tactical or not but probably would have been cos well he dint do anything. 5/10

Rambo- lost the ball, looked lost, and dint even run around like a headless chicken. Lost clichy far far far too easily for the first goal. Hope rambo finds his form back as thia is the business end of the season. 4/10

Etoo- shocked by his substitutio. Won some important 50-50 balls. Was integral in a couple of moves we made. Baffling decision by jose. 7/10

Subs-

Salah- he was on the pitch??? Where??? Honestly dint see him. How he is better than schurrle, I won't understand... fuck that, how is he better than moses, I won't underatand. 5/10

Torres- came on and made a good run , won a couple of header, thab made some good runs off the ball only to be ignored by hazard and iva most of the time.

Oscar- could not have done muxh even if he was superman. We were getting rolled ober.

In the end we gor outplayed, outmuscled, Out passed and bloody well all everyrhinged by a team that wanted to win this matxh a lot morw than we did.

I don't know about MOTM but i know Ramirez was beyond shit! The shit would be disgraced and belittled if saw Ramirez played today! We should put Ramirez into a sink and flush him down the sewage!

What's his contribution to the game? he can not dribble, can not pass the ball or hold properly, can't shoot can't head the only thing he is good at is run around like a headless chicken which he even couldn't do today why JM gave him 60 minute to waste on the pitch i don't have any clues!

Willian no end product; Rambo woeful passing; Mikel is like an immovable object out there just jogging around; Cech flapping around; Eto'o and Torres invisbru; Luiz typically un-assured.

Only player who was up to par I think was Cahill.

Poor match - on wards and upwards

Preferences
§
-
=
Backspace
Tab
q
w
e
r
t
y
u
i
o
p
[
]
Return
capslock
a
s
d
f
g
h
j
k
l
;
'
\
shift
`
z
x
c
v
b
n
m
/
shift
English
Deutsch
Español
Français
Italiano
Polski
Português
Русский
alt
alt
Preferences

Totally agree with Lars on this one, especially Mikel - why does "M" keep picking him ahead of Lampard, schurrle,Oscar ? Mikel always passes the ball backwards or to another Chelsea player under pressure, also he does'nt really know where his position is his marking isn't any better either, many who read this will disagree - well you need to take your blinkers off.

Galatasaray offered to buy him last year but what a shame they saw the light. . . .

Well that was painful to watch (to say the least). I have seen monkey fights which have been better organized than our defence was today. We lost the plot when we played our A team. It was not the samr game as the PL game. Our players looked tired even after the wba game, and players like hazard, willian, matic should have been no where near the grass. People who were stupidly saying that we shiuld be playing our strongest eleven should probably see, why that was not a good idea.

Anyways some pointers which are not really about the gane but in general

1. Mikel should not be a chelsea player comr next season. Simply not good enough. Not emough energy to suit out style, not enough pavu to counter. Simply doea not give us anything except closing off matches that are already won.

2. If luiz is a chelsea player next season it shiuld be as a DM, not a CB. He is not a good CB for us. End of.

Cech- a very poor display. Coukd mot have dobe anything for the goal but his shot handling, cross handling, ball distribution were pathetic. People should look at some of his performances this season before blindly playing the legend card in the cech-courtois debate. 5/10

Iva - was actually not that bad. The closest we cane to scoring was thru hin, made some brilliant headed clearances. 7/10

GC- GOOD performance. And rhat is saying a lot when u team has been mowed down. 8/10

DL- abysmal, awful, pathetic. .. well u get the trend here. The worst part was it seemed that he dint want to be on thw pitch. 3/10

Azpi- MOTM for me. Intercepted balls. Ran his ass off.important blocks. Good game. 9/10

Mikel- a "nothing" performance. Dint play the way jose would have wanted our 2 DMS to play. Let players get between the mid and the defense line too easily for bith the goals. Simply not good enough. 5/10

Matic- started the gane well but seemed ready to drop down towards the end. Multiple lobs over the defence s which found no one. Not a good gane. 6/10

Hazard- a couole of good runs but nothibg excepr for that. Jose is going over board on his quest to nake EH the next CR. Eh is not yet at that physicality level that he can play every game at the best and highest level. 6/10

Willian- looked knackered from minute one. Dint do any of the things he did in the first match. Not sure if it was tactical or not but probably would have been cos well he dint do anything. 5/10

Rambo- lost the ball, looked lost, and dint even run around like a headless chicken. Lost clichy far far far too easily for the first goal. Hope rambo finds his form back as thia is the business end of the season. 4/10

Etoo- shocked by his substitutio. Won some important 50-50 balls. Was integral in a couple of moves we made. Baffling decision by jose. 7/10

Subs-

Salah- he was on the pitch??? Where??? Honestly dint see him. How he is better than schurrle, I won't understand... fuck that, how is he better than moses, I won't underatand. 5/10

Torres- came on and made a good run , won a couple of header, thab made some good runs off the ball only to be ignored by hazard and iva most of the time.

Oscar- could not have done muxh even if he was superman. We were getting rolled ober.

In the end we gor outplayed, outmuscled, Out passed and bloody well all everyrhinged by a team that wanted to win this matxh a lot morw than we did.

Dude, our performance was not worth your effort at this post. Nice one though :whisky: ktbffh