Man City 2-0 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

Seriously? Cahill was nonexistent today. He was nowhere to be accounted for. Please enough of this singling out of Luiz. Cahill was responsible for the second goal as well he was the one marking Silva and quit chasing him when the ball was passed to him for the second goal. He had sooooo much space thereafter to look up and pick out Nasri.

I dont think Cahill was the one to blame. The 2nd goal was inevitable, regardless who are the CB.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Jose has pulled another fast one on Pelegrini. They spend a lot of energy winning this game when they have Barca this Tuesday. He played his full strength.So it will be interesting to see what he does against Barca.

And why would Man City's game against Barca matter at all to Mourinho?

It's disappointing that we played terribly apparently, but I'm not too bothered about going out. More rest for the players and more focus on the league. Worrying, though, that so many here are saying Hazard looked so poor.

Hopefully Everton or some small team can fluke the FA Cup again. Anyone but City or Arse.

Salah is fucking useless. What people see in this guy I dont know...speed is all he has. He is weaker than Mata ffs.

And Oscar's creativity is shit. Toure makes better chances, not to mention that Silva is what Oscar wants to be. Hardworking #10. Mikel and Torres are wankers. Luiz should go home. Hazard is tired. Willian needs to show he is worth those 35mio. And where the fuck is 18mio boy Schurrle? Not to mention Ramires who is geting worse and worse...

We were shit as hell.

This is obvious.

I mean: is there really someone who think that this Salah guy is better than Juan Mata now?

Ramires is woeful and luckily Torres got in, thus we could see real offenisve football! WOW.

I think you missed the part when Luiz stopped running and put his hand in the air as if it was offside. Had he carried on running he might have intercepted. Cahill mopped up after Luiz throughout the match.

Nasri is faster than Luiz, Cahill or Terry, and Luiz didn't stopped running...get out of his back, as I said before, 0 shoot in 90 minutes, outplayed for the whole match and some people paying too much attention to some hands in the air.

Dont give me that Jose bullshit he messed up today, to make it worse the FA cup was our best chance of silverware this season he shld hv gone for it

Oh please, so the FA cup is the real deal now? Most teams do not take the FA cup seriously my friend. The league is the real deal and the CL.We are not yet in rhythm to challenge on all cups. This year I'll say, maybe one cup or max two. We've been playing every 3-4 to four days for how long this season, do you think the players are robots? Wait till Tuesday champions league result to get the drift.

I don't know why some are so harsh on Salah.

Nothing was working today.

Don't know why you would pick on him being lost as many others were also lost today.

What is frustrating is that we lose too much energy against the average mediocre teams of this league while we should be able spend more matches, passing them out of the park.

City against average teams only have to play 20-30 minutes, the rest they can relax, making a passing exercise the rest of the game.

Everyone was useless today. The most embarrassing thing was watching us constantly pass the ball around the back, same against West Brom, we're so poor at starting attacks from the back. This leads me to my next point, i thought D.Luiz was king at this? many people keep on saying he's vital in our team because he starts our attacks, nonsense.

Mikel, Luiz, Willian, Ramires, Ivanovic, Matic and Hazard were all poor today, just looked disinterested. Also Mourinho was on bad from tonight, Salah for Eto'o? very weird sub.

The thing that annoys me the most is that this was against City's second team...

We have a week rest now, that's why we didn't rotate in the last 2 games. West Brom was too important game to lose and rotating against City would be suicide.

It might sound good saying " Should have played Shurrle " etc but he is clearly not good enough to replace someone from the first 11 against a big team.

Just say we made 4 changes and got beat 5-0..Who is going to sit here and say " At least the players got a rest " ? Nobody, you would all be bitching about the selection and be like " Should have kept the same 11, they get a weeks rest after the game anyway "

To be fair this is the real difference between both teams. 2-0 but it was a demolition.

So how we won the more important game two weeks ago?

Very hard to beat a strong team like City at their home two times in two weeks. The intensity was much lower from our players, players who played great like Willian, Hazard and Matic played poor, very hard to win this kind of game again when we dont give our best. Pellegrini made the changes that he had to do because he tottaly failed in the first game, home team won. No need to make big statments after this kind of loss, when we showed them what we can do when were at our best just two weeks ago.

Did we even have a shot at goal? Quite, literally a horrible performance. Not even going to bother nominating a MOTM as no one deserves it. We were second best to City at everything and the team looked literally frightened to put in a tackle on Toure. Hazard had a chance to intercept from both Toure and Kompany but you could see that he was so half hearted. Same goes for the rest of the team. The way we made Toure just dominate the game is disappointing. No real effort today and never seen such a dull performance.

Don't ever remember us not having a single shot on target and not to mention that they were missing Fernandinho and Aguero and you would think Lescott was a world class CB watching today's game.