Kurt Zouma

Mufassir08

I think the match against Newcastle is very important for the future of Zouma. He is now in physical fullness and has overcome his problem with the nerves that play impediar comfortable and quiet preventing him to give good passes and jump at the right time. He is now safely in itself and I think if Kurt is the partner of John Terry at Centre-back against Newcastle this will build self-esteem by making him a safe and mentally strong man, which can be a turning point in his career. On the other hand, if Cahill stays on the bench I think this will be a nice touch of attention to it and can make Cahill see that not playing well and for having wounded his pride he strives more and more from now.

I hope to see Zouma - JT against Newcastle.

Of course I understood it, you numbnuts. It also gives a very poor impression, are they good in the air? do they dive into tackles? do they dribble? do they do anything else well besides have the ball at their feet? I find that most players are more dynamic than shoehorning them into a category.

Geez, you needn't be so defensive, my first post was merely a joke. A joke that got up your ass apparently.

so was my follow up, tone problems...

that was me, sir - two days ago on the Willian's thread, and I stand by my words.

atm it doesn't get worse than Cahill (he has low confidence, is tired) and Zouma seemingly played a hell of a match today according to general commentary.

I hope José has the balls to do it.

Didn't you said that if mourinho starts zouma over cahill you will put pictures of yourself in bikinis? ?

Didn't you said that if mourinho starts zouma over cahill you will put pictures of yourself in bikinis?

nope, that was if Iva was dropped from the team (which means a streak, not one single match)

I don't even have those pics, I know it won't happen :P

I calculated the risk :P

Took his chance today, when everyone around him looked shaky he wasn't afraid to use the old 'when in doubt hoof it out'. So powerful in challenges today too. Very promising, total beast!

Well in young lad :) delighted for the happy one!

Spoke very professionally. If I see Cahill in the starting line-up against Swansea I might actually burst into tears. Zouma deserves to be given a run of games damn it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UK_R7ODwQ5M

Couldn't agree more, mate.

He simply HAS to have a run in the side next to JT. If not then I think I'll collapse. Potentially world class.