Matic set to rejoin Chelsea

BlueLion.

So.. We've more/less paid £50m for Luiz? :lol:

Well, no. Because Matic was pretty darn average whenever he played for us. He barely got a look in while Josh and Kakuta played a fair amount instead. Shows how much Carlo rated him that he sent him off on loan after we'd just got rid of three CMs in Cole, Ballack and Deco in the summer of 2010.

January transfer windows.....bargains are rare. Hopefully this will see an end to Lampard in the pivot.

Nope . It will see the end of Mikel though ,this is one manager who does know what he is doing ,it is all so very obvious and Mourinho was never going to be mugged and ultimatley sacked because of the oh so slow and useless Mikel ,dont hold your breath about Benfica taking Mikel off our hands though ,Matic was a better player than Mikel when he was last here and it is costing us millions to correct our mistake. Lampard,Matic,Ramires and Luiz will be our options in the pivot.

The Mikel deception is about to end .

Well, no. Because Matic was pretty darn average whenever he played for us. He barely got a look in while Josh and Kakuta played a fair amount instead. Shows how much Carlo rated him that he sent him off on loan after we'd just got rid of three CMs in Cole, Ballack and Deco in the summer of 2010.

I read a valid tweet last night, "if Januzaj were a Chelsea player, he'd be at Vitesse." Why, after all those who've left, we haven't gotten our heads around the concept of a "buy-back clause" I'll never know.

Nope . It will see the end of Mikel though ,this is one manager who does know what he is doing ,it is all so very obvious and Mourinho was never going to be mugged and ultimatley sacked because of the oh so slow and useless Mikel ,dont hold your breath about Benfica taking Mikel off our hands though ,Matic was a better player than Mikel when he was last here and it is costing us millions to correct our mistake. Lampard,Matic,Ramires and Luiz will be our options in the pivot.

The Mikel deception is about to end .

Matic couldn't even get a game ahead of fucking McEachran and your saying he was better than Mikel before we used him in the Luiz deal? Holy mother of fuck my eyes literally hurt reading that.

If its only €20 m then yeah I don't mind as much but shows what having a bit of faith in young players can do...

Yeah every cloud has a silver lining I suppose. But what would just be even more piss taking is Lampard is retained while Ramires is dropped because Jose is in love with Frank. That would just be the cherry on an awful cake.

All assumptions. Matic signing will surely mean Lampard's playing time is regulated and that will get the best out of him imo

Matic couldn't even get a game ahead of fucking McEachran and your saying he was better than Mikel before we used him in the Luiz deal? Holy mother of fuck my eyes literally hurt reading that.

If its only €20 m then yeah I don't mind as much but shows what having a bit of faith in young players can do...

Well that was my opinion and you of all people know that is usually right and has seen to be right once again.