test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

10. Willian

Started by Jason,

5,791 posts in this topic

Willian&Hazard&Oscar are this seasons 3 amigos , they have bought into the Jose way , if Jose can get another world class Cm to go with Ramires and a 20+ prem striker to play the way he wants...boom

kellzfresh, Hamilton and Barbara like this

Not really...he is just a consistent well performer but not the sort of Gerrard/Ronaldo/Lampard/Drogba/Messi who scores 30 yards winner or last min winners. He is just consistent for the last 2 seasons. He was never really a game changer and probably never will be, just like David Silva who is very similar and a better player.

how many players are there that can be compared to gerrard/CR/messi/DD/lamps?

if u have a player that is equal to these guys, u would not be even thinking about selling it.

Stingray likes this

how many players are there that can be compared to gerrard/CR/messi/DD/lamps?

if u have a player that is equal to these guys, u would not be even thinking about selling it.

Yeah I know that is the thing though, you are claiming Mata is magic and no one is like him but I have already shown that he isn't really that special, just a good consistent player like many other good players. There are different classes of player, Mata is near the top but not actually in the world class elite imo so I am basically suggesting you are overrating him a little bit.

Yeah I know that is the thing though, you are claiming Mata is magic and no one is like him but I have already shown that he isn't really that special, just a good consistent player like many other good players. There are different classes of player, Mata is near the top but not actually in the world class elite imo so I am basically suggesting you are overrating him a little bit.

for the past 2 years he has been our POTY. he has been our best player in the season we won CL. under different circumstances mata would still have been our "THE" player. what stops mata from becoming a world class player is just his defensive liability. i am not over-rating his attacking prowess which pretty much speaks for itself.

Barbara likes this

Looked very good again.The thing he is lacking is the end product.He needs to be more clinical in front of the goal,but else it's very fine :)<br /><br />Gesendet von meinem LG-P710 mit Tapatalk<br /><br />

Similar to Hazard, amazing close control and retains possession in tight areas when it looks like theres no space for him. Really starting to like him and I can see why he cost 30m.

Man of the Match next to Ashley Cole and what a great ball in for the goal . Hazard and Willian are going to kill many teams in the future and Jose has taught them about defensive duties ,which makes them all round players and makes us harder to score against.

My favorite part of the match was some point in the second half Willian was one on one with Eustace, and he just took the ball around him like he was a pillar in a shopping centre.

Badboy likes this

Him and Hazard have that five yard burst of pace from the starting block that takes you away from players, same as Messi. I guess you can also call it the glide.

Can you imagine if Willian was in Tottenham...

AVB would prob still be manager.

Tottenham would probably been top 4.

And we prob would of lost a game or so without him...

Think he's easily the fastest player in the squad. Gotta be top 3 in the league too. With and without the ball.

Top speed? Driblle Speed? or Acceleration?

Top speed is def. Walcott, the guy from Aston Villa and Walker......

You can make a case for Ryo from Arsenal, Valencia and Lennon.