Marco van Ginkel

Spike

Happy to see the deal finally done. I actually expect him to stay here and take some part with the first team instead of leaving on loan.

If we play a 4-2-3-1 then i can definitely see him getting significant playing time but in a 4-3-3 i dont think he'll get much playing time.

Loan out Romeu and Josh, get in De Rossi or Kondogbia. Leaves us with Lampard, Mikel, Essien, Ramires, Van Ginkel, De Rossi/Kondogbia for the pivot with Oscar and KDB. Could potentially mean we're playing 4-3-3 as well, which isn't too bad.

Squad already potentially looks a million times better than last season's.

Who the hell has made this? Oscar has gone down???

Got it off from twitter! Don't agree with Mata's price as well! You can't even get Mata's shoelaces for 40 million. We are talking about a world where Bale is hyped up to be 65 million plus. But the point is, board has done a fantastic job!

Loan out Romeu and Josh, get in De Rossi or Kondogbia. Leaves us with Lampard, Mikel, Essien, Ramires, Van Ginkel, De Rossi/Kondogbia for the pivot with Oscar and KDB. Could potentially mean we're playing 4-3-3 as well, which isn't too bad.

Squad already potentially looks a million times better than last season's.

this ^

Great signing. Personally I expect him to have a significant role, I don't think he would have joined otherwise.

I like this new Chelsea. Only two years ago our squad had probably the highest average age among Europe's top clubs but now we've got a brilliant young squad.

Feruz (16), Kalas (17), Piazon (17), Wallace (18), Lukaku (18), T. Hazard (19), Omeruo (19), Courtois (19), Romeu (19), De Bruyne (20), Oscar (20), Van Ginkel (20), E. Hazard (21), Moses (21), Azpilicueta (22), Schürrle (22), Mata (23), Luiz (23), Marin (23)

All our young signing since 2011, inside the brackets their age at the time of the signing. Only Torres, Meireles and Demba Ba have been players older than 23 when they were signed. On top of that all that the homegrown talent (Chalobah, Ake etc.) and the future is looking very bright for the club, even if we stopped making any more big signing in the next couple of years, be it because of FFP or a new club policy or something else entirely.

Great signing. Personally I expect him to have a significant role, I don't think he would have joined otherwise.

I like this new Chelsea. Only two years ago our squad had probably the highest average age among Europe's top clubs but now we've got a brilliant young squad.

Feruz (16), Kalas (17), Piazon (17), Lukaku (18), T. Hazard (19), Omeruo (19), Courtois (19), Romeu (19), De Bruyne (20), Oscar (20), Van Ginkel (20), E. Hazard (21), Moses (21), Azpilicueta (22), Schürrle (22), Mata (23), Luiz (23), Marin (23)

All our young signing since 2011, inside the brackets their age when at the time of the signing. Only Torres, Meireles and Demba Ba have been players older than 23 when they were signed. On top of that all that the homegrown talent (Chalobah, Ake etc.) and the future is looking very bright for the club, even if we stop making any more big signing in the next couple of years, be it because of FFP or a new club policy or something else entirely.

Agree.

Our squad is amazing and will be even more amazing in 2-3 years.

People think we just buy like City or PSG, but the fact is that we're building a young solid foundation, and it's gonna blow minds soon enough.

Don't think the price is right for Piazon, Wallace, Lukaku, and Oscar.

Lukaku was 13mil with potentially rising to 18

Yeah, could be! But we should be happy about the "Current Estimated Price". Although that section also seems a bit wrong!

Hopefully the scouts know what they're doing, because you'd have to pay me to watch the dutch league too.. :rolleyes:

Monaco signed João-fucking-Moutinho.

If our recent signings are anything to go by then of course they know what they're doing. Don't forget that it was Jose who persuaded him to sign as well.