André Schürrle

BlueLion.

Really disapointed that we're selling him. Personally, I rate him higher than Cuadrado. but I understand that other people don't see it the same way. Very likeable fella too. Very passionate about the club, that's undeniable. You could tell he wanted to make it here. I'll never forget his home performance vs PSG, and his reaction at the end of the game

Kinda awkward I've got him on the back of my home shirt. Sad to see him go, I think Im cursed with players leaving after I get them on the back, Mata and Torres are in there too. Dont worry lads I'll get a Mikel shirt asap :P

Two words - "Cahill 24". Do it.

At least Schurrle stuck around and gave it a go and actually did well in some games (SuperCup v Bayern, Bucharest, PSG, Fulham, Stoke.. games he scored or assisted and in general played well). De Bruyne was out of here in 6 months into his first season after a piss poor performance against some crappy League 1 team before being demoted to train with the reserves instead of going to Bucharest because Mourinho wasn't happy with his effort and performances. Its nice to play at a small club and score goals where your comfortable and don't have to push yourself for anything but its even nicer to play at a top club, to get in the team and win titles.

He's currently one of the top players in the Bundesliga and his team is firmly in second place. "Small team".