André Schürrle

BlueLion.

Shame it didn't work out for him here, but when given the opportunity to essentially "swap" Schurrle for Cuadrado I say it's seems like a good deal for us. Think he will do well for Wolfsburg tho, they got quite the team now!

In my opinion, we really should keep Schurrle, but clearly JM doesn't think there's hope. Schurrle has made it clear he loves Chelsea, and london, so why kick him to the curb? He wants to fight for his spot, and this FFP bollocks, i dont wanna hear it.

I'm saying i want to keep Schurrle because i also think, Hazard should be shifted to CAM when Oscar is dropped/injured. And this would allow Schurrle to play in his most favored LW role, and we'd still have 2 good RWs to choose from in Willian/Cuadrado. Because having potentially Willian/Cuadrado/Dougles Costa is a bit too much imo for the RW. We'd already have that LW alternative in Schurrle.

Agree. But the offer too good to be turned down has arrived, very much like Mata's case last year, make Jose decided to sell him anyway.

Agree. But the offer too good to be turned down has arrived, very much like Mata's case last year, make Jose decided to sell him anyway.

I agree.. but it really intrigues me as to who will come in then? Because surely it can't/won't be a RW....again.

I agree.. but it really intrigues me as to who will come in then? Because surely it can't/won't be a RW....again.

Yes, I'm hoping for a LW. If Hazard injured, who will be playing on the left again? Willian? I'm not convinced at all

30 m is a very good deal for us. Sad to see him go, but he never could perform consistent and good appearences. futhermore he was way too limited, besides of his inside-runs he couldnt offer much. With the ball often awful and his back-tracking wasnt good neither compared to Willian.

Hopefully he can make it good for Wolfsburg :)

Im sure with regular playtime on LW he will score shitload of goals for Wolfsburg. But regardless of that, he wouldnt make it here. Mou played him everysingle game this season on right but he is best on LW. I wonder why play Schurrle on right, when he could replace Hazard many times on LW when we were comfortably leading, but he always replaced either Willian or Oscar and played on right side.

That said, he had some great games on RW last season, something he failed to replicate this season, dunno why. Injury, other problems, I dont know.

In difficult games, Im sure he could give bigger effect than Oscar, Willian and thats what we could miss. Hopefuly Cuadrado performs good here.

Good luck Andre.

Scored some crucial goals but his positioning was very erratic. Think the phrase is 'if he had brains he'd be dangerous' :D

Couldnt even foul properly just sort of bundled into people -if you press square on gta in front of a pedestrian and the character just jumps into them - Schurle foul.

Bit of a shame really, in my opinion. I thought he had a lot to offer us still, especially coming off the bench as an impact player, but I guess that's not really an appealing role for a 24 year old. Wish him the best of luck for the future though.