André Schürrle

BlueLion.

If he hasn't signed fuck all with Wolfsburg yet he could be in squad. I mean numbers will be light, Salah probably won't get a spot on bench, Fabregas, Costa, Mikel is still a doubt. Not the game for youth so if Schurrle can play one last game before leaving, or at least make the bench, do it.

I do suspect though if he is on the bench, he'll not come on as to risk injury and medical failing

Both times he played against City he's scored the opening goals... so it's not a surprise he's on the squad list (if he is). It doesn't mean he won't march tomorrow or Monday. I'd rather if he didn't. Why can't we have him AND Cuadrado and loan or give Salah to Fiorentina as part of the deal?

I like Salah, he's a nice kid, but I've never seen what he could add to our play that others couldn't. I see some things Schurrle can add to our play that others can't...

But as Mourinho said, when he's in form, Schurrle is amazing, but when he isn't, he's bad (so, so was for the benefit of the player). So it's not like you can always count on him, but he has a good track against City.

Wouldn't it be funny if Wolfsbug decide at the last minute Schurrle for 30m is too expensive...so we just bought Cuadrado without being able to shift him or Salah off

Salah is being loaned to Fiorentina as part of the Cuadrado transfer.

Still kind of want Schürrle to stay but I've already accepted the fact he's as good as gone and making the bench today will hardly change anything. Filipe Luis, Fabregas, Mikel and Costa are out with injuries / suspension and Salah is leaving so the squad is lacking in numbers for today's game . By my count we'll have 15 senior players + Schürrle available today so even with him being in the squad Jose will have to include a couple of youngsters for the bench and I'd guess Schürrle will only feature if absolutely necessary, otherwise he'll stay clear to avoid injuries.

Both times he played against City he's scored the opening goals... so it's not a surprise he's on the squad list (if he is). It doesn't mean he won't march tomorrow or Monday. I'd rather if he didn't. Why can't we have him AND Cuadrado and loan or give Salah to Fiorentina as part of the deal?

I like Salah, he's a nice kid, but I've never seen what he could add to our play that others couldn't. I see some things Schurrle can add to our play that others can't...

But as Mourinho said, when he's in form, Schurrle is amazing, but when he isn't, he's bad (so, so was for the benefit of the player). So it's not like you can always count on him, but he has a good track against City.

I'm no FFP expert but don't we still have enough money gained from our previous transfer sales to actually buy Cuadrado (+ ship Salah to Fiorentina) and still keep Schurrle?

I'm no FFP expert but don't we still have enough money gained from our previous transfer sales to actually buy Cuadrado (+ ship Salah to Fiorentina) and still keep Schurrle?

According to that FFP guy from twitter, Jake Cohen, we can buy Cuadrado without selling Schurrle and Salah.

and who gives a fuck about it? City, PSG, Barcelona all proving that FFP is there just for pretense. Also we've been doing great, I'm sure we can afford some expense and still be okay. Nothing scandalous, but some spending.

I don't think we won't have any other revenue and stuff that won't allow us to get Cuadrado... we're allowed to spend a bit more than we earn according to FFP anyway... also we don't know when the new sponsorship for the shirt will be announced and the first part paid...

According to that FFP guy from twitter, Jake Cohen, we can buy Cuadrado without selling Schurrle and Salah.

and that's your final answer...

If he hasn't signed fuck all with Wolfsburg yet he could be in squad. I mean numbers will be light, Salah probably won't get a spot on bench, Fabregas, Costa, Mikel is still a doubt. Not the game for youth so if Schurrle can play one last game before leaving, or at least make the bench, do it.

I do suspect though if he is on the bench, he'll not come on as to risk injury and medical failing

And/or it could be because of this...

Ooooh.

and who gives a fuck about it? City, PSG, Barcelona all proving that FFP is there just for pretense. Also we've been doing great, I'm sure we can afford some expense and still be okay. Nothing scandalous, but some spending.

I don't think we won't have any other revenue and stuff that won't allow us to get Cuadrado... we're allowed to spend a bit more than we earn according to FFP anyway... also we don't know when the new sponsorship for the shirt will be announced and the first part paid...

and that's your final answer...

Chill, Barbara. Was just asking politely..

And/or it could be because of this...

Ooooh.

Chill, Barbara. Was just asking politely..

I didn't mean us (the give a fuck part), but the clubs. Everyone is shitting all over those FFP rules except us and a few others.

Maybe it's time we start doing the same as the consequences are hardly harming.

I didn't mean us (the give a fuck part), but the clubs. Everyone is shitting all over those FFP rules except us and a few others.

Maybe it's time we start doing the same as the consequences are hardly harming.

If we do that, we would probably won't get punished by the UEFA but FA instead. They'll send us to the Championship and take away the PL titles from us...

Very easily lol, we're still very well off financially you know, even if the club are being pragmatic with our transfer dealings.