Boston Marathon Explosions

Special Juan

It was not good, but people are going crazy for no reason!

This is no 9/11 and the news are making it bigger than it really is....

No reason? Seriously mate people have been killed and the news are just reporting what they know.

Your comments are disgusting, have sympathy and stop being a complete ass.

First off, thoughts with the families and friends of the victims. Very unfortunate scenes.

That said, I hate to sound like a cynic (who am I kidding, I love it! :P), but it's hardly the big news that people are making it out to be. I mean an explosion like that wouldn't even make the news in Syria, atm. I'm probably just being mean, but I find the overreaction about this very annoying. Why should the lives of people in Boston be worth more than those in Syria, or Mali or Bahrain or Somalia...etc?

I don't mean to offend anyone, and if my post does, then I apologize. It's just a philosophical/ethical 'observation'.

people have been killed, children and adults injured. I have taken your post as offensive as I do any bomb/explosion that kills innocent life.

Can we please stop politicizing this? Of course there are many events like this all over the world, nobody is disputing that but people have been seriously injured, including children, and there are now reports of people being killed as well.

My thoughts and prayers go out to the families.

First off, thoughts with the families and friends of the victims. Very unfortunate scenes.

That said, I hate to sound like a cynic (who am I kidding, I love it! :P), but it's hardly the big news that people are making it out to be. I mean an explosion like that wouldn't even make the news in Syria, atm. I'm probably just being mean, but I find the overreaction about this very annoying. Why should the lives of people in Boston be worth more than those in Syria, or Mali or Bahrain or Somalia...etc?

I don't mean to offend anyone, and if my post does, then I apologize. It's just a philosophical/ethical 'observation'.

People will make us look bad for not crying out loud, but you are totally right! :worship:

Syria, Egypt, Israel, etc. It happens all over the world but when a tragedy happens in America, that's when everybody feels sympathy and I use everyone in regards to 'Americans' and state about how could something like this ever happen or any of that BS via Facebook or Twitter.

This fucking happens everywhere, it happened near my hometown of Casablanca several months ago, never once aired on the news.

Deepest thoughts go out to all of the families who have suffered today

People in Somalia, Bahrain, Syria are getting killed by their own people, we went through our own civil war where we killed each other and have been stronger since then, let those countries fight their battles....They dont have the innocent citizens of their countries targeted by cowards who cant stand and fight...

This is not fair a and this is not how you fight a war, how much of a punk can one be to bomb people at a marathon....Yeah they might be overreaction by the media, because it is the USA, but how many other countries get terror attacks on their innocent citizens by people they dont even know.....

I am not really offended by what you said, but i dont think it is fair to compare civil wars and terror attacks....