Boston Marathon Explosions

Special Juan

Ah right, so if it is not aired on the news then it doesn't matter and nobody cares? Bullshit, human life is precious, whether it be here, Boston, india, Mali, Syria or Afghanistan....matters little, people killed and more people could die.

Just because it isn't on SKY News doesn't mean it matters fuck all.

Syria, Egypt, Israel, etc. It happens all over the world but when a tragedy happens in America, that's when everybody feels sympathy and I use everyone in regards to 'Americans' and state about how could something like this ever happen or any of that BS via Facebook or Twitter.

This fucking happens everywhere, it happened near my hometown of Casablanca several months ago, never once aired on the news.

Deepest thoughts go out to all of the families who have suffered today

This is what I am talking about, nobody is being disrespectful to the families, but you cant help not to feel angry when bigger things are happening and no media gives a fucking shit...

First off, thoughts with the families and friends of the victims. Very unfortunate scenes.

That said, I hate to sound like a cynic (who am I kidding, I love it! :P), but it's hardly the big news that people are making it out to be. I mean an explosion like that wouldn't even make the news in Syria, atm. I'm probably just being mean, but I find the overreaction about this very annoying. Why should the lives of people in Boston be worth more than those in Syria, or Mali or Bahrain or Somalia...etc?

I don't mean to offend anyone, and if my post does, then I apologize. It's just a philosophical/ethical 'observation'.

No one is saying the lives are worth more. But those are war torn countries, there is a difference. Boston isn't at war. (I know america is at war, but not domestically).

Ah right, so if it is not aired on the news then it doesn't matter and nobody cares? Bullshit, human life is precious, whether it be here, Boston, india, Mali, Syria or Afghanistan....matters little, people killed and more people could die.

Just because it isn't on SKY News doesn't mean it matters fuck all.

Dude, WTF?

Nobody said it doesnt matter and nobody said you were wrong in making this thread. People are just saying how biased the world is and how some lives seem to matter more than others.

People in Somalia, Bahrain, Syria are getting killed by their own people, we went through our own civil war where we killed each other and have been stronger since then, let those countries fight their battles....They dont have the innocent citizens of their countries targeted by cowards who cant stand and fight...

This is not fair a and this is not how you fight a war, how much of a punk can one be to bomb people at a marathon....Yeah they might be overreaction by the media, because it is the USA, but how many other countries get terror attacks on their innocent citizens by people they dont even know.....

I am not really offended by what you said, but i dont think it is fair to compare civil wars and terror attacks....

Oh Please, I can tell you that we have fucking terrorists here from different countries and they perform full-on terror attacks.

First off, thoughts with the families and friends of the victims. Very unfortunate scenes.

That said, I hate to sound like a cynic (who am I kidding, I love it! :P), but it's hardly the big news that people are making it out to be. I mean an explosion like that wouldn't even make the news in Syria, atm. I'm probably just being mean, but I find the overreaction about this very annoying. Why should the lives of people in Boston be worth more than those in Syria, or Mali or Bahrain or Somalia...etc?

I don't mean to offend anyone, and if my post does, then I apologize. It's just a philosophical/ethical 'observation'.

It's MASSIVE cause it doesn't happen everyday there, not even in years. These sortas explosions are normal in Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Mali etc, so it doesn't makes any more fuss. I'm not saying there life's worth more than our but at-least you could have a little sympathy for them? and you can't fucking blame everything on the states or be happy when something happens in the states. It's fucking disgraceful. EVERY LIFE worth the same, doesn't matter if it's a Syrian or an American.

I'm not against anyone, but saying the explosion doesn't impress you, it's horrible. You would be impressed when there'd be like 100 Americans? What the fuck is wrong with the world?

I personally equally respect the lives of the citizens of Muricaa, as I respect the lives of the citizens of Syria, Afghanistan etc. Have some sympathy mate.

I'm not against anyone.

Did someone disrespect anything? Did someone said it was funny or they are happy?

Also some people said is that because it happened where it did, things are getting out of proportion. I didnt see you creating a thread when 2 football fans were killed in a sports event. I dont see people making threads for the hundreds that die in Africa everyday. What about Middle East?

If this had happened in Brazil, for instance, not half of the worldwide news would cover it. We are complaining about the simpathy shit USA gets, it has nothing to do with human life, stop playing the ethical one here.

Oh look the old "If it happened in Brazil" shit....It didn't, but it has happened today, don't bring ethical crap in with me pal because you will be swept aside like dust.

How old are you?

Dude, WTF?

Nobody said it doesnt matter and nobody said you were wrong in making this thread. People are just saying how biased the world is and how some lives seem to matter more than others.

I live in England and watch SKY News, they broadcast, I watch it, that simple. I don't post topics about bomb blasts in Brazil because I don't watch Brazilian news, but that does not detract for the sympathy I have for human innocent life lost to anything like this.

I started this topic for discussion, which on a forum is natural, but completely expected some idiotic views posted.

Oh look the old "If it happened in Brazil" shit....It didn't, but it has happened today, don't bring ethical crap in with me pal because you will be swept aside like dust.

How old are you?

Swept because of what? Sorry, but you are being way too sensitive. All I said is that the media is making it way, waaaaayyyy bigger than it really is. Want to know what it really is? A terrible atack that killed 2 people and made a dozen wounded. Something that unfortunately happens every single day in Africa, South America and Asia. The hunger in Africa is one of the worst problems of the World and I dont see it in the news.

I never said anything bad towards the families of the victims, I have no idea why you are all of a sudden saying I am being disrespectful...

As far as my age goes, you can look in my profile. What does this has to do with anything? Being older doesnt make you smarter, sometimes not even wiser. You are showing it to everyone.

Oh Please, I can tell you that we have fucking Al-Qaeda here and they perform full-on terror attacks.

AlQaeda doesn't have any James or Mark in their killer squads, they have Abul Naser, Osama Laden etc, What I mean is, we're are fucking killing ourselves. We're our own enemies. Know the difference.

Not trying to be disrespectful, but fucking done with all the Alqaeda and Taliban shit. Who are they? Mostly are Arabs,Afghanis,Uzbeks,Pakistani etc.

People in Somalia, Bahrain, Syria are getting killed by their own people, we went through our own civil war where we killed each other and have been stronger since then, let those countries fight their battles....They dont have the innocent citizens of their countries targeted by cowards who cant stand and fight...

This is not fair a and this is not how you fight a war, how much of a punk can one be to bomb people at a marathon....Yeah they might be overreaction by the media, because it is the USA, but how many other countries get terror attacks on their innocent citizens by people they dont even know.....

I am not really offended by what you said, but i dont think it is fair to compare civil wars and terror attacks....

I really don't want to argue about this, but the countries I mentioned cannot be compared to America civil war. More than 90% of the death in Syria are civilians (not to mention that more than half of the people fighting are not even Syrians), in Bahrain peaceful protesters are being killed by their own and the KSA army. In Somalia hundreds die daily from hunger. All I'm saying is that I can't help but think that if those issues, especially the hunger in Africa, got the same media coverage, it could save a lot of human lives that are as important as the lives that are unfortunately lost in Boston today. Is that so unethical to say?