Boston Marathon Explosions

Special Juan

I live in England and watch SKY News, they broadcast, I watch it, that simple. I don't post topics about bomb blasts in Brazil because I don't watch Brazilian news, but that does not detract for the sympathy I have for human innocent life lost to anything like this.

I started this topic for discussion, which on a forum is natural, but completely expected some idiotic views posted.

That is my point, why somethings make the SkyNews in England and why some bigger events (that are not even in Brazil) don't?

That is exactly my fucking point!

Oh Please, I can tell you that we have fucking Al-Qaeda here and they perform full-on terror attacks.

Ok...Then blame your media for shutting up about it, why blame us....I understand non americans feel when anything happens in America it is worldwide knowledge, but hundreds of blacks die from shooting everyday in chicago, west LA, south dallas, Miami, DC, pretty much every inner city in America and NOBODY hears about it...But when there is a school shooting, it its worldwide news, so if we are talking about deaths that dont make the news, it happens way more in America than anywhere else, just check the statistics on the number of gun deaths...

Swept because of what? Sorry, but you are being way too sensitive. All I said is that the media is making it way, waaaaayyyy bigger than it really is. Want to know what it really is? A terrible atack that killed 2 people and made a dozzen wounded. Something that unfortunately happens every single day in Africa, South America and Asia. The hunger in Africa is one of the worst problems of the World and I dont see it in the news.

As far as my age goes, you can look in my profile. What does this has to do with anything? Being older doesnt make you smarter, sometimes not even wiser. You are showing it to everyone.

Ethical view that you mentioned, this has nothing to do with my points. You sound like you are surprised by the media here, the media is the media, never changed, never will.

I am also not sure how I can make this wayyyyyyy bigger than it is when people are dead, so if you can tell we how I can then shot some advice my way.

I have seen your age, you are still wet behind the ears pal, maybe need to get out and see the world, appreciate human life and get a heart.

No one is saying the lives are worth more. But those are war torn countries, there is a difference. Boston isn't at war. (I know america is at war, but not domestically).

I'm speechless, thats what comes to my mind:

Ethical view that you mentioned, this has nothing to do with my points. You sound like you are surprised by the media here, the media is the media, never changed, never will.

I am also not sure how I can make this wayyyyyyy bigger than it is when people are dead, so if you can tell we how I can then shot some advice my way.

I have seen your age, you are still wet behind the ears pal, maybe need to get out and see the world, appreciate human life and get a heart.

I am not surprised at all, I am angry that the world treats two things differently. And bigger because the attacks in Middle East kill dozens, while not even 20 people were attacked today. Also, thousands die everyday in Africa because they dont have a slice of bread and a cup of water. One life is one life, so they are indeed bigger.

What are you fucking talking about? What does my age have to do with anything? If you want to go down that road, how many countries have you visited or lived in? How many love affairs have you had? Because you sound like the master of travelling and experience.

I'm speechless, thats what comes to my mind:

You know what i mean... Every country has major criminals of some kind. But they are not at war unlike the countries mentioned previously on their own soil. But i don't know why this has to be a competition. People getting seriously injured from explosions are a tragedy wherever they take place.

I edited my post, before you posted yours. See, I have this thing when I speak without thinking sometimes.

I don't care if the terrorist is from my own people or from one of those countries, I just want to live my life in peace dammit.

I read the wrong post sorry, and I totally agree, everysingle Terrorist should be fucking killed, they have no feelings whatsoever.

What are you fucking talking about? What does my age have to do with anything? If you want to go down that road, how many countries have you visited or lived in? How many love affairs have you had? Because you sound like the master of travelling and experience.

Love affairs, well now we are talking.....26 prostitutes, 18 girlfriends, one wife and a small penis......It's not the size of the ship coming in, it's the motion of the ocean.

I'm the master of travel, condoms in every drain in every country.

Living the dream.com

Love affairs, well now we are talking.....26 prostitutes, 18 girlfriends, one wife and a small penis......It's not the size of the ship coming in, it's the motion of the ocean.

Living the dream.com

Wiz+Khalifa+Confused+Face.jpg

Living the dream.com

I am the immature here? :lol:

I am pretty sure it translates to middle age man with its middle age problems, small penis and no sex.

Living the dream.com

Wiz+Khalifa+Confused+Face.jpg

That Sammy Ameobi?